Operation Beach Resort

Pander

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Pander22
SO with the pioneer being released and showing us we can do cool stuff like building bases i think the first large test operation should be finding test home base. We get as many groups involved to find us a perfect spot.

We need exploration to find the place, YJS mercs and bounty hunters for security, test racing for info running to make sure we get the claim, pirates for taking a better claim by force! logistics and rock raider for mining and building the resources we need, test medics for the unavoidable ramming into the perfect spot.

I submit that our first action as a unified test is to get a sweet resort and make it into a home planet side for testies, Something that shows other orgs that test isn't just a blob of idiots but a blob of idiots that work together to make something great for their players something to call home and had fun doing it.

Criteria - Sweet Beach Resort with mucho space for farms (space beer)
Suggested by @supitza just outside of UEE space so all members shady or not can be there
Ssuggested by @Talonsbane somewhere between both UEE and Banu means we could make some serious monies
Suggested By @Han Burgundy Taranis II Under a sweet moon that blew up https://starcitizen.gamepedia.com/Taranis_system
Suggested By @AntiSqueaker Charon system http://starcitizen.wikia.com/wiki/Charon_system
If I've missed anything from my sweet island criteria let me know

Last edited:

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
I'd suggest we go for a system that's on the UEE border, in order to allow both the lawful and the shady members of our org to operate.
Why not two systems, though? On one side and the other of UEE jurisdiction.

Pander

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Pander22
I'd suggest we go for a system that's on the UEE border, in order to allow both the lawful and the shady members of our org to operate.

Good point about location but if we are all just outside of uee there wouldn't be need for 2 then we can have one super fortress where you can get anything you need!

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
I like the idea of having UEE protection (or at least minimizing the amount of non-UEE space needed to be traveled). But if we group up at a system just a jump-point away there won't be much non-UEE/un-safe space to travel through. May be enough.

Pander

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Pander22
I like the idea of having UEE protection (or at least minimizing the amount of non-UEE space needed to be traveled). But if we group up at a system just a jump-point away there won't be much non-UEE/un-safe space to travel through. May be enough.
I think border UEE would be best remember test has guys there that will be more than willing to protect cargo!

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
I think border UEE would be best remember test has guys there that will be more than willing to protect cargo!
That is what I ment by "one jump-pint away". :P
I'm not scared about having to travel in the TEST-system or in UEE, but if there would be systems in between that may cause problems.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Might I suggest that we search for the location along the border of UEE & Banu space? The Banu have no extradition with the UEE & specialize in all sorts of trading legal & illegal. Yet being on the border of UEE space would still allow us the protection of UEE forces should some foreign group decide to attack our party. It could also serve as a decent hub for fencing questionably obtained items through the Banu.

Ezz

Space Marshal
Feb 4, 2016
RSI Handle
Pfen
Might I suggest that we search for the location along the border of UEE & Banu space? The Banu have no extradition with the UEE & specialize in all sorts of trading legal & illegal. Yet being on the border of UEE space would still allow us the protection of UEE forces should some foreign group decide to attack our party. It could also serve as a decent hub for fencing questionably obtained items through the Banu.
How is the Banu stance on pirates?

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Let's all agree that the biggest fools are those who think that they can drink all of TEST Squadron under the table. Afterall, there most likely isn't enough alcohol on the planet for all of us to become that intoxicated at the same time. LoL

Forgot your password?