Org funded Hull E [Fully funded!!!]

=UGB= Gladius88

Lieutenant
Apr 21, 2015
RSI Handle
Gladius88
some day a pirate is gonna ambush this thing thinking he got a huge payday, once hes inside he will immediately be hit with the strong combination of aromas consisting of 7 day old sweaty body odor, cheap liquor, and stale urine, the pirate still thinking hes hit the jackpot tries to remain optimistic only to find empty bottles and the crew past out in there own filth on the cargo deck. he then walks around looking into containers only to find more empties laying around, after coming to the realization that there is little to nothing of worth the pirate leaves with nothing more then complete and utter disappointment. but just as hes about to leave one of the crew members still in his drunken stupor hands him the last bottle that hasn't been emptied and tells the pirate "Have a drink and cheer up mate". The pirate obliges him and leaves peacefully and TEST gains its new anti-piracy strategy

Reactions: Designated Drunk

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
some day a pirate is gonna ambush this thing thinking he got a huge payday, once hes inside he will immediately be hit with the strong combination of aromas consisting of 7 day old sweaty body odor, cheap liquor, and stale urine, the pirate still thinking hes hit the jackpot tries to remain optimistic only to find empty bottles and the crew past out in there own filth on the cargo deck. he then walks around looking into containers only to find more empties laying around, after coming to the realization that there is little to nothing of worth the pirate leaves with nothing more then complete and utter disappointment. but just as hes about to leave one of the crew members still in his drunken stupor hands him the last bottle that hasn't been emptied and tells the pirate "Have a drink and cheer up mate". The pirate obliges him and leaves peacefully and TEST gains its new anti-piracy strategy

All the while TEST members are stealing his ship and searching for more beer because reverse piracy is best piracy!

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
Very nice!!! Had something other to post but probably shouldn't.

Dragonking

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 22, 2015
RSI Handle
DragonKing24
So I'm a little late to the donation party so added some more to the pot maybe we can get a C and E

But I had a question if anyone knows , are we going to be getting new 15% of coupons anytime soon for 3 year prime?

Because I'm debating getting a hull C and keeping my Orion and super or is the hull E the way to go while trading in the Orion and getting the E (have about 250 credit)

Granted if we got the 15% I might keep the Orion and get the E anyway. Anybody have opinions ?

I type this now knowing we will get more info tomorrow, hoping will have some good opinions then

Thanks

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
If we do end up getting a D, we need to name it The Obvious Joke.

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
So I'm a little late to the donation party so added some more to the pot maybe we can get a C and E

But I had a question if anyone knows , are we going to be getting new 15% of coupons anytime soon for 3 year prime?

Because I'm debating getting a hull C and keeping my Orion and super or is the hull E the way to go while trading in the Orion and getting the E (have about 250 credit)

Granted if we got the 15% I might keep the Orion and get the E anyway. Anybody have opinions ?

I type this now knowing we will get more info tomorrow, hoping will have some good opinions then

Thanks
Keep the Orion and if you must (pending specs) just buy a hull C/D. Mining will be just if not more important at the launch. Trucking needs cargo. You produce cargo.

Dragonking

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 22, 2015
RSI Handle
DragonKing24
Keep the Orion and if you must (pending specs) just buy a hull C/D. Mining will be just if not more important at the launch. Trucking needs cargo. You produce cargo.
That is a great point thanks RussianJ. Asked the concierge about coupon will see what they say. To bad I wasted one on a Carrack that I eventually melted and gave one to.my bro.for the phoenix

*edit* Think I'll get the D for DragonKing just now that of that. Problem solved

Last edited:
Reactions: Annitias

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
Does this ship's meets the TEST expectations?

Last edited:

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Its pretty much what we expected.

With the current donation level, we are good for a Hull E and a C, I would be satisfied with these two.

Is there anybody here that would recommend a different combination?

KegMeister

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 21, 2015
RSI Handle
KegMeister
I think I may be getting a D - so the org should be covered at the large end.

edit - got my D

Last edited:

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
The Hull E is going to be a symbol of power of the organizations, so having one is going to make TEST even more prestigious. :cool:

Liquor_and_ores

Space Marshal
Jun 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Liquor_and_Ores
Hull D - 21600 is impressive but then you look at the Hull E at 153600, which puts it at 7 times the size of the Hull D cargo :o

dat hull E is a huggggeee bish

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Its pretty much what we expected.

With the current donation level, we are good for a Hull E and a C, I would be satisfied with these two.

Is there anybody here that would recommend a different combination?
Why don't we just hold off on buying for another 3-4 days (assuming this sale is a week, like the others) and see if we can get a Hull E and D, or maybe even 2 E's? Seems like we have a good number of member owned C's available.

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
Got a B should be able to aid personal needs and Org needs. Montoya i think E and C would be a good choice. Don't want to give us all ED....

Forgot your password?