Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Here are all the LTI original pledges I have available: 🎩
SHIP | quantity available | RSI melt cost

PLEASE NOTE:
I am the original owner of all these pledges, most are in my buybacks.
To calculate your PayPal fees you can use this link http://www.gregledet.net/ppfcm.html
for invoices, PayPal's international fee rate is 4.8% + $0.30, I'll refund the PayPal fee difference depending on your fees after the invoice is paid.

If there's something you need not listed above, try out any of these fellow TESTie stores.
Some even offer at cost from buybacks too.
Blind Owl's Emporium of Ships and Stuff
Elmy's Buyback shop
GrumpyCat We'll miss you She's back!!
Makute-We'll miss you
Phantomoftruth Hangar Spring Cleaning
Marcel Busse strookas store
Sirus7264 Buyback shop
SpudNyk's Buybacks for TESTies
Vahadar's CCU shop

If there's still something you can not find, make a WTB thread in the marketplace here
and hopefully one of these legendary backer TESTies will be willing to help you out.

Also, my buyback pledges are open to anyone that is
A)
Paypal verified or pays with Zelle

B) Don't be a douche

C) Is a TEST main

See my next reply for example of a PayPal invoice.
https://testsquadron.com/threads/ships-for-testies-long-term-pledge-plan-tutorial.9423/#post-153841

Last edited:

makute

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
VishMainha
In my experience, "Limited Hull" ships can certainly be unmelted. I've bought back 890's and Phoenixes (original concepts, of course, upgrades are lost after melt). And I know for a fact that Idrises can be unmelted too.

You must be aware of "Limited Sales" packages tough. I.e.: the discounted Aurora Starter and the AMD Never Settle packages can not be unmelted.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
For those that don't know,
here's what a proper invoice should look like for doing trades...
This one has already been completed which is why $0 is due. And sensitive info has been blurred out

P.S. If you need motion graphics, check out my motion graphics thread for TESTies
https://testsquadron.com/threads/gunners-motion-graphics-thread-test-propaganda.10805/

P.S.A.
BUYING RSI CREDITS ARE RISKY, SEE THIS LINK.

https://testsquadron.com/threads/scammers-on-the-rise.11066/

Update to my tutorial Nov 30th 2017:
I secured a Javelin during the 2017 Anniversary sale with my RSI credit. The pledge plan is working.

And after pledging for a warbond hammerhead.. I found myself $100 away from the wing commander level in billing and around $4K away from completionist if I melt most (not all)... so I decided on a new pledge plan for myself. Completionist in about a year from now. Pledging can become addicting and can be a slippery slope. I don't make a lot of money like others in concierge so it's a lot harder for me to get to these pledge levels which makes pledging like this borderline unhealthy. But it makes me happy (most of the time). So consider these things, going forward, if you're just now beginning your concierge pledge journey. Thanks for reading my update and thoughts.

Update June 2018:
Pledge Goal achieved!

Melted nearly everything, and after going through concierge support for a checkout error, I got into the digital completionist pack that was my final goal. Idris-M and Captured Scythe acquired. Goal posts have moved now to acquiring one of every ship in game (that's reasonable) until release. With buyback list, there's only a handful left to get that are not in my buybacks. That final mission I posted here

Post will be updated to reflect new additions and trades:
  • 11/25/2016 Day 8 of anniversary sale not yet reflected in available ships
  • 12/10/2016 Added notice about 24 hour cooldown period to gift ships purchased of buyback list. I forgot some people don't know about that. Also added a link and info to calculate PayPal fees. And also added PayPal verified requirement.
  • 01/08/2017 traded Endeavor x1 General Research & x1 Science Research modules to halfsane
  • 08/02/2017 traded Herald Anniversary 2016 Edition to Blind Owl
  • 08/27/2017 traded Sabre Comet LTI to StfDev
  • 10/09/2017 added x62 ADD-ONS - RACE TEAM PACK - LTI x48 ADD-ONS - X1 THREE-PACK - LTI x26 STANDALONE SHIP - X1 BASELINE EDITION - LTI x28 STANDALONE SHIP - X1 FORCE EDITION - LTI x27 STANDALONE SHIP - X1 VELOCITY EDITION - LTI
  • 10/19/2017 traded 85X To Warlock CCU to Mich Angel
  • 10/21/2017 traded 85x to Carrak CCU to spectre44
  • 10/27/2017 added x2 STANDALONE SHIP - CONSOLIDATED OUTLAND PIONEER LTI
  • 11/26/2017 traded x1 Add-Ons - Kastak Arms Custodian SMG - Citizencon 2947 Edition and x1 Add-Ons - Citizencon 2947 Trophy to GeneticPredator
  • 11/26/2017 added x1 STANDALONE SHIP - AEGIS HAMMERHEAD LTI will try to add a few more in coming days if possible. I'm now a Jav owner and going for an Idris-P tonight.
  • 12/01/2017 traded Add-ons - Starfarer + Nox 2 Pack LTI to Cody Starbuck
  • 12/04/2017 traded Add-Ons - Warden Battlefield Upgrade Kit - Valentines Day 2017 to Richard Bong
  • 01/02/2018 traded ADD-ONS - ALL-TERRAIN VEHICLE MEGA PACK LTI on reddit to dreamcast
  • 01/06/2018 traded STANDALONE SHIP - AVENGER TITAN RENEGADE - LTI to MisterKing
  • 01/15/2018 traded STANDALONE SHIP - ESPERIA VANDUUL GLAIVE - VANDUUL SWARM (48 months) to drizzt001
  • 01/26/2018 traded ADD-ONS - STARFARER + NOX 2 PACK LTI to fbmbirds
  • 06/29/2018 traded STANDALONE SHIP - X1 BASELINE EDITION - LTI and STANDALONE SHIP - F7C HORNET WILDFIRE - LTI to Zapper Weisman
  • 10/22/2017 traded STANDALONE SHIP - TUMBRIL CYCLONE LTI to wmk
  • 7/30/2019 traded Add-Ons - The Secret Bomber Pack to Shiwaz
  • 10/12/2019 traded PACKAGE - UEE EXPLORATION 2948 PACK to ColonelWolf
  • 12/13/2019 1 cent verification invoices are no longer refundable.
  • 12/13/2019 traded new pledge (Not buyback) ADD-ONS - SWORDS OF VALOR PACK - WARBOND to Shiwaz
  • 03/06/2020 traded ADD-ONS - BANU COMBO PACK to Vashpede
  • 05/08/2020 traded STANDALONE SHIP - RSI POLARIS to vahadar
  • 05/27/2020 traded ADD-ONS - RACE TEAM PACK - LTI to AntiSqueaker
  • 05/29/2020 traded STANDALONE SHIP - AEGIS ECLIPSE LTI to PattyTheCake
  • 11/19/2020 traded STANDALONE SHIP - ANVIL HURRICANE LTI to Shiwaz
  • 01/01/2021 traded ADD-ONS - GROUND VEHICLE PACK LTI VIP to Cromwell
  • 01/03/2021 Traded ADD-ONS - BANU COMBO PACK to Talonsbane
  • 10/19/2021 Traded ADD-ONS - GROUND VEHICLE PACK LTI VIP and STANDALONE SHIP - X1 FORCE EDITION - LTI and STANDALONE SHIP - X1 VELOCITY EDITION - LTI and STANDALONE SHIP - ORIGIN 85X - LTI to vahadar
  • 11/20/2021 Traded x3 STANDALONE SHIP - X1 BASELINE EDITION - LTI to Doc Flanigan
  • 11/21/2021 Traded STANDALONE SHIP - X1 BASELINE EDITION - LTI to vahadar
  • 11/21/2021 Traded PACKS - DELUXE GROUND VEHICLE PACK LTI VIP and STANDALONE SHIP - CONSOLIDATED OUTLAND PIONEER LTI to GrumpCat, hit the daily gift limit can do no more trades today, tomorrow will also be limited to under $150 in total trades due to $850 Pioneer being gifted tomorrow to complete GrumpyCat's trade. This low daily limit is unreasonable @CIG
  • 11/28/2021 Traded STANDALONE SHIP - ORIGIN 85X - LTI to PeppaPigKilla

Last edited:

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Updated thread about 24 hour cooldown when gifting ships purchased off buyback list. And also gave info on paypal fees with a calculator and that I req PayPal verified for my own safety.

Last edited:

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
I added 22 Banu Defender packs available for buyback by the end of this weekend.
They're standard packs at $515 each but with LTI and since the BMM will be getting bigger,
price will likely go up again so I figured it'd be a good idea for me to nab these now for others later.
And as always with me, cost + pp fees is my MO.

Elmy

Admiral
Feb 20, 2017
RSI Handle
Elmy-pcc
I'm not sure what reason this came up. But the 24h cooldown only applies to melting. There is none on gifting.
If you buy back something. You can gift it right away. The only other cooldown i know of is if you are new on rsi.

Now that I have thought about it.
It makes sense why many thinks there is a 24h gift cooldown.
People that are new have a 24h cooldown to gift anything they buy on rsi. So not really related to buybacks directly.
But this is not permanent. I think it last like a week or so. Then they got no cooldown on gifting like everyone else

Last edited:

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Thank's Elmy, I think I'm still gonna leave the 24hr disclaimer just to be safe though, even though I've not had to wait 24hours yet on any buyback purchase to gift sent. I read some who gift too much in one day do get a cooldown. But I don't know if that's true or not myself as I haven't hit that limit yet if there is one.

Elmy

Admiral
Feb 20, 2017
RSI Handle
Elmy-pcc
Thank's Elmy, I think I'm still gonna leave the 24hr disclaimer just to be safe though, even though I've not had to wait 24hours yet on any buyback purchase to gift sent. I read some who gift too much in one day do get a cooldown. But I don't know if that's true or not myself as I haven't hit that limit yet if there is one.
There is a gift limit per day. that is true. I have experienced that myself. haha
I think it's 5 per day. But my memory sucks. Oh and it's whatever comes first. It's that or the total of 1000$. This I am very sure of.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?