Other orgs are setting high standards for accepting new members!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Tonight is army party time. Beer, fire, and waaaaaaaay too many dudes in green(who haven't showered in weeks). Then back to the grind. Why is this pertinent to this thread? It's not, ergo it's perfectly TEST.

Tonights challenge will be finding a blue rocket that's clean enough to use. That's a standard.
Edit # 1:
Blue Rockets.
IMAG1578_1.jpg

Last edited:

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Tonight is army party time. Beer, fire, and waaaaaaaay too many dudes in green(who haven't showered in weeks). Then back to the grind. Why is this pertinent to this thread? It's not, ergo it's perfectly TEST.

Tonights challenge will be finding a blue rocket that's clean enough to use. That's a standard.
Edit # 1:
Blue Rockets.
View attachment 2170
By the time y'all are done with those tonight, they'll be foul enough to constitute a Geneva Convention violation.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch

Edit # 1:
Blue Rockets.
View attachment 2170
you have enough ordnance lying around to clean those up good! It's like striking a match, but with C4!

Reactions: Blind Owl

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
Damn it, Montoya! It took over 10 years of intensive therapy (a.k.a. drinking) to forget all of that crap I learned in school. Now, here it all comes flooding back like a buncha bloody twatwaffles! Wait, that gives me a reason to keep drinking for at least another 10 years. Thank you, Montoya!!!
Exhibiting genius like this should get you exempt from the exam!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
By the time y'all are done with those tonight, they'll be foul enough to constitute a Geneva Convention violation.
Biological warfare. That's bad. Real bad.
you have enough ordnance lying around to clean those up good! It's like striking a match, but with C4!
Actually, now that you mention it, we do have all that extra c4 and set cord we were supposed to go blow off tomorrow...
Uh-oh. The hamsters are spinning the wheel now boys and girls. *giggles psychotically*

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
OH, GOD, I .... vaguely, remember those nights. Once, we pack all the crew chiefs, and base ops guys and girls into a couple of Beechcraft King Airs, flew out to an abandoned air strip, and partied till sunrise the next day. Good old Ft Huachuca....

Ahhhhhh, the air force. We hear tales and almost mythological rumours of the air force life. Haha

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
Biological warfare. That's bad. Real bad.

Actually, now that you mention it, we do have all that extra c4 and set cord we were supposed to go blow off tomorrow...
Uh-oh. The hamsters are spinning the wheel now boys and girls. *giggles psychotically*
Remember!!! Alcohol and C4 don't mix! It don't blow up and it don't taste good!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Remember!!! Alcohol and C4 don't mix! It don't blow up and it don't taste good!
Enough alcohol and something always goes boom. ;)
But you can cook on it in the field, just don't stomp on the flames to put it out.
Indeed, c4 makes a great fire if you need to. Toxic smoke, but otherwise quite harmless. Which is a horrible use for it, as it goes boom when used properly. And we like boom.

TheWoad

ADI Spai
Feb 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Woady McWoadface
This is wrong, Uncle Monty. So, so wrong. Basic understanding (at minimum) of Mechanics, Thermal Physics and Electricity/Magnetism is relevant to my chosen career. I've been doing it for 10 years and I can tell you that despite having learned many of these equations I have never ONCE had a practical use for them. Knowledge of working laws and theories is sufficient. I will summarize what I believe to be required learning for our recruits:

Mechanics: make shit go fast, make shit go faster to break said shit.
Thermal Physics: Shit gets bigger when shit gets hotter
Electricity: Pissing on electric fences hurts (learned this one when I was young)
Magnetism: Magnets are fun, bigger magnets are funner
Extra Credit: Drink more beer

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
Homework:
“Call it the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle of Error: we can be wrong, or we can know it, but we can't do both at the same time.”
Kathryn Schulz, Being Wrong: Adventures in the Margin of Error
Higg's
Boson walks into a catholic church. The priest says “What are you doing here?” HB says “You can’t have mass without me."

To Hell with her! Go have another beer.

Last edited:

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
This is wrong, Uncle Monty. So, so wrong. Basic understanding (at minimum) of Mechanics, Thermal Physics and Electricity/Magnetism is relevant to my chosen career. I've been doing it for 10 years and I can tell you that despite having learned many of these equations I have never ONCE had a practical use for them. Knowledge of working laws and theories is sufficient. I will summarize what I believe to be required learning for our recruits:

Mechanics: make shit go fast, make shit go faster to break said shit.
Thermal Physics: Shit gets bigger when shit gets hotter
Electricity: Pissing on electric fences hurts (learned this one when I was young)
Magnetism: Magnets are fun, bigger magnets are funner
Extra Credit: Drink more beer

Forgot your password?