Please don't like my thread-campaign

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Fuck you monday where's my whiskey. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Sorry, had to barrow it, strictly for research purposes!
I'll put it in an email and send it back asap!
IMG_20200309_231127.jpg

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I was just thinking if you can email it around then you can CC it to others. Now to take it even further you can BCC and CC it to yourself so you would send one out and get two back while also sharing with all on the list.
TEST physics best physics

no conservation of matter required

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Hahaha, it's pretty awesome eh?
I have to say since the prevalence of smart phones, it is entertaining what goes on as the night progresses. There have been a number of times friends and I review our phones the next day and realize we should have left our phones at home. It was much safer when no one was able to record or remember what happened.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I have to say since the prevalence of smart phones, it is entertaining what goes on as the night progresses. There have been a number of times friends and I review our phones the next day and realize we should have left our phones at home. It was much safer when no one was able to record or remember what happened.
Sounds like my teens . . .
and twenties . . .
and thirties . . .

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Yeah, findind the video next day of me lifting a roadsign out of the ground, waving it around for a bit and then trying to fit it back into it's hole for 10 minutes... and not remembering Any of it happening. Kinda jarring hahahhaha
(Disclaimer: no I'm not secretly Hulk, it was already broken off of its concrete base so it was easy to lift)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Yeah, findind the video next day of me lifting a roadsign out of the ground, waving it around for a bit and then trying to fit it back into it's hole for 10 minutes... and not remembering Any of it happening. Kinda jarring hahahhaha
(Disclaimer: no I'm not secretly Hulk, it was already broken off of its concrete base so it was easy to lift)
Hahaha, TEST HULK. Or maybe like Popeye, 'cept liquor is your spinach.

Forgot your password?