Please don't like my thread-campaign

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
My wife was following this while it was in China and she knew something would happen here so she went out and stocked us up on most of what we'd need. So I'm glad I'm married to a crazy person!

Side note: I deliver between 10-15 TONS of food/supplies. Every. Single. Day. And yet I can't go into a store and buy a loaf of bread because people snatch it all up. Motherfuckers need to leave some for the people that are feeding them!
This fucking pisses me off. People are insane.
If I ever find one I'm marrying that woman lol!
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl5OCqvqPUo
This was great!

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Yup! Certifiably.
We ran into that 2 weeks ago, but ya see... my wife makes incredible bread, and the store had a full rack of 50 lb bags of flour. I'm gonna get fat! Oh. Too late. I'm not gonna lose any weight!
Good bless her! Lol. I love fresh bread.
Tasty stuff!
I keep on trying from time to time, but having to use whole-grain flour makes it less tasty. Also they keep going flat like the Earth*. I can't figure out why it works sometimes and sometimes it doesn't.
I do make awesome pizza though, so I'll stick to that lol

*obviously I'm joking, we all know it's doughnut shaped right?

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
HUMP DAY BITCHES!!!!!!!!(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
With broken beer bottles, yes. Yes you can.
A long time ago while we were on a fishing trip, a cousin of mine discovered that you can wipe with poison ivy. He now claims you can use a cold beer to cool it down as long as you're not running. I don't actually remember him running, it looked more like rolling on the ground trying to wipe his ass off.
He also met a cute chick that later became his wife that trip.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
A long time ago while we were on a fishing trip, a cousin of mine discovered that you can wipe with poison ivy. He now claims you can use a cold beer to cool it down as long as you're not running. I don't actually remember him running, it looked more like rolling on the ground trying to wipe his ass off.
He also met a cute chick that later became his wife that trip.
This... This is amazing. I love it! Hahaha

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
This... This is amazing. I love it! Hahaha
Disclaimer: I wasn't present or involved in any way in the following events.
I've just heard this from a friend that she and her friends were out camping with their group, and two of em went off to do some "activities" in private. They wanted to try "something new". They didn't have lube so they used a substitute that was on hand at the camp site.
Goulash sauce.
Spicy goulash sauce.
Basically greasy hot sauce.
I'll leave the rest to your imagination. Let's just say that having tp wouldn't have helped them in any way lol

Ps.: eff Mondays! My boss just sent me an email that we are 2 weeks late on the project and need to deliver tomorrow. He forgot to tell me this little bit of information about having a freaking deadline!! Aaaargh

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
Fuck you monday! (Late I know) and FUCK the beer virus for not letting me buy the beer I need at a time like this!! (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

Forgot your password?