Please don't like my thread-campaign

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
Monday, you know what to do. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Monday, you know what to do. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Consume excrement and expire, Monday! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

The day Monday.

Not a person named Monday, which I am aware is a thing. ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

They can eat nice things and live for a delightfully extended amount of time.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
You know, there's a small change that doesn't break the song beat that's available... no name change required.

"I'm Blind Owl the spaceship man..."
Hahhahaha, this actually made me chole on my beer. Thank you for this.
Quarantine time! So drink quarantinis and watch copious amounts of Netflix. Life is good.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Hahhahaha, this actually made me chole on my beer. Thank you for this
lol, sorry.
BTW, chole might have been a typo, but it's a compound verb to me. It meant choke and gargle at the same time. Comes from drinking into that layer of skunge at the bottom of a bottle of Blue while trying to talk ... we made up a few nouns and verbs playing caps I mean in college.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
lol, sorry.
BTW, chole might have been a typo, but it's a compound verb to me. It meant choke and gargle at the same time. Comes from drinking into that layer of skunge at the bottom of a bottle of Blue while trying to talk ... we made up a few nouns and verbs playing caps I mean in college.
Lol, I would utilize a fake word made up by someone years ago...while engaged in conversation with said person.
Too funny.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
by dumb luck I had stocked up on TP and paper towels before the CV-19 thing blew up

I was in WalMart last night, I was stunned by how empty some shelves were

didn't think there were enough people here in Bumphukt, Mississippi to wipe a big box store out like that

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
by dumb luck I had stocked up on TP and paper towels before the CV-19 thing blew up

I was in WalMart last night, I was stunned by how empty some shelves were

didn't think there were enough people here in Bumphukt, Mississippi to wipe a big box store out like that
Yeah, it's impressive what panic is doing to people.
I actually found TP at Staples online last night, after checking multiple stores daily. Colour me impressed. Many local stores, well, across Canada really, are now only allowing seniors in at opening for an hour so they can get stuff before the hoarders storm the store.
If this work from home continues i'm going to end up weighing 500 pounds. Been making all of the good stuff that takes longer than 30 mins to make.
Jesus man, I hear ya. Thank fuck I have a good amount of home weights and workout equipment. I'm banging the rust off it now, haha.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
My wife was following this while it was in China and she knew something would happen here so she went out and stocked us up on most of what we'd need. So I'm glad I'm married to a crazy person!

Side note: I deliver between 10-15 TONS of food/supplies. Every. Single. Day. And yet I can't go into a store and buy a loaf of bread because people snatch it all up. Motherfuckers need to leave some for the people that are feeding them!

Forgot your password?