Please don't like my thread-campaign

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
The next fucking page! WooHooo!(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
It's friday somewhere! (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
Everyday is a Monday here.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
that sounds poopy
Ah, you see Blind Owl has the misfortune to be where all the Holiday Days we take are counterbalanced by. When you get holiday from work, every day is a Saturday. But those work days have to go somewhere, they don't just vanish, so they are transported to the most hideous place on earth - Past the Desperate Desert, beyond the Sea of Tears, exists a place few are brave - or foolish - enough to venture....

...Mondaneia...

...A cursed land where all the workdays are dumped and forgotten about, cold, barren, mildly stressful for no apparent reason... Before the Industrial Revolution it was a lush, beautiful place where every day was a Saturday. The indigenous people called the land Saterdonia ... But then British explorers in the early 1700's discovered it's vast untapped resource of relaxing days.

Although discovered in the 1700's, the British didn't exploit its untapped potential until over a hundred years later as the until that point it was easier, and prefurred, to simply exploit the workers instead by offering no holidays at all. The first experiment with shifting standard work days for Saterdonia days came with the Bank Holidays Act of 1871. Bank Holidays are mostly on Mondays so the British Empire renamed Saterdonia to Mondainia and started exporting its wealth of free days back to the UK and sending all of the populations Mondays to be dumped in their place. The experiment also included non-mondays and Saterdonia days were found to be a perfect transplant for those too, so Easter and Boxing day (when they were not on Mondays) and some others become regular fixtures too.

The trade in Saterdonia days became so lucrative workers eventually were granted an allowance of them in their contracts to make a job position more attractive, and Mondainia was cemented as the most miserable place on planet earth.

Happy Christmas day - remember Mondainia exports are the reason why you can take today off.

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
that sounds poopy
Oh it is. I get most of today off, so that's nice, haha.
Ah, you see Blind Owl has the misfortune to be where all the Holiday Days we take are counterbalanced by. When you get holiday from work, every day is a Saturday. But those work days have to go somewhere, they don't just vanish, so they are transported to the most hideous place on earth - Past the Desperate Desert, beyond the Sea of Tears, exists a place few are brave - or foolish - enough to venture....

...Mondaneia...

...A cursed land where all the workdays are dumped and forgotten about, cold, barren, mildly stressful for no apparent reason... Before the Industrial Revolution it was a lush, beautiful place where every day was a Saturday. The indigenous people called the land Saterdonia ... But then British explorers in the early 1700's discovered it's vast untapped resource of relaxing days.

Although discovered in the 1700's, the British didn't exploit its untapped potential until over a hundred years later 1871, as the until that point it was easier, and prefurred, to simply exploit the workers instead offering no holidays at all. The first experiment with shifting standard work days for Saterdonia days came with the Bank Holidays Act of 1871. Bank Holidays are mostly on Mondays so the British Empire renamed Saterdonia to Mondainia and started exporting its wealth of free days back to the UK and sending all of the populations Mondays to be dumped in their place. The experiment also included non-mondays and Saterdonia days were found to be a perfect transplant for those too, so Easter and Boxing day (when they were not on Mondays) and some others become regular fixtures too.

The trade in Saterdonia days became so lucrative workers eventually were granted an allowance of them in their contracts to make a job position more attractive, and Mondainia was cemented as the most miserable place on planet earth.

Happy Christmas day - remember Mondainia exports are the reason why you can take today off.
This... This is brilliant. I know I've told you before, but I love your mind. Haha. Thank you for this. Made my day. Merry Christmas!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
For some reason now im picturing an owl in military get up running away lol
Hahaha, running away . . .to home!
I'm glad you said the "in military get up" part... because otherwise it would be an owl with it's skirt kilt pulled up to reveal it's chicken legs as it ran.
Hahahaha. I resemble this comment!
So you think we'll be able to get this thing to 1000 pages in 2020? #shitpostgoals
70 pages x 20 posts per page = 1400 posts by tomorrow night at midnight?
Depends on if Ducky gets mad at us for stuff and things . . .

Reactions: Sraika and Vavrik

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Ok, well I was going to say Ontario, but given the current thingy Ford is trying to do or maybe has done, I'll give up without a fight.
Well shit, guess I best swing by a corner store when I get back and maybe even go in. I'll buy you a beer or ten.
But because you're in Texas, and also can't drink, I'll be forced to have those beers for you.
Le sigh. The sacrifices I make for friendship.

Forgot your password?