Please don't like my thread-campaign

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
It doesn't seem to have an archive of all the posts from this forum? Is there a plan to migrate 'em across?

EDIT - Plus, it took 18 seconds to open the page on my shitposting laptop O_o Do we know which browsers Guided is optimized for?

EDIT - And I can't find the Forum Subsections... When it says "Forums" does it actually mean "Forum" as in singular? 'cos if it is, that 'aint a forum it's a message board.

EDIT - Plus, I can't open multiple threads in multiple tabs.

EDIT - I have not registered or logged in yet, is there a user central page which tells you which threads you have commented on and which have new comments on?

EDIT - Having looked it over... It doesn't seem to be a forum...? Happy to be convinced otherwise but it feels like the start of Spectrum where they thought they could get away with making it a crappy Reddit Clone and not an actual forum... It had no search, no thread tracking, no subsections, it was not what forum users need to use a forum. Looking at Guildeds forum system - No seach, I can't see any system for thread and new comment tracking (but have not logged in to it may have), no subsections... Emoj Reactions appear to have been made a priority over functions you need to use a forum effectively...? It's all looking a bit Spectrum... Spectrum has improved, but still missing a lot of forum functionality - and the people running it are still trying to use it as a Reddit Clone with all the popularity contest upvoting bullshit and it's still missing a lot of forum staples like Polls...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S74rvpc6W60

Last edited:

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Since this is the random stuff thread, I'm just gonna share two things from today.

- Wanna hear something that can make a grown ass man (almost) cry? I sold our car that was in my family since new, bought 26 years ago. We just weren't using it for the last 2 years so it was pointless to keep paying the taxes just to keep it rusting away. I had it as my ride for the last 15 years, wife also drove it for 10 that at least... SO many memories. It's gonna live on, but probably not for long. I'm sad now.

- CoD WW2 is the WORST piece of annoying shit CoD that there ever was. Talking about single player only. Story is good, actors are great, looks real pretty, everything else is utter trash. Sub-par even by CoD standards, which is like saying it's even worse than the current level of journalism... The uncontrollable "feature" of the tank battle made me ragequit and uninstalled instantly.
I've reinstalled EuroTruckSim 2 cos I know that at least is a fun well-made game to cool me off. Also installing Hitman2 (the new trashy version), I wanna see if it's any better than the first re-boot. My spidey senses tell me I'm gonna be disappointed, again.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Lol as does mine. And I'm in Canada FFS.
Talking of spell-checking, reading the above post I realised I read the word "Canada" (Can-ah-da) as "Canada" (Can-ay-de-ah) in my head every time. At least it's only in my head, or that would be embarrassing. Now I just have to remember to not tell anyone about it.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
Talking of spell-checking, reading the above post I realised I read the word "Canada" (Can-ah-da) as "Canada" (Can-ay-de-ah) in my head every time. At least it's only in my head, or that would be embarrassing. Now I just have to remember to not tell anyone about it.
oh shit, are you saying I've been pronouncing it wrong all along?

I should apologize, but that would be un-American

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Think Kanata. It means "village" but kind of expanded somewhat in meaning and softened in pronunciation over time.

Forgot your password?