Please don't like my thread-campaign

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
It's thingiverse. It printed perfectly fine without modification or issues, except for a bit of warping when cooled.
Note that the two parts on that picture are held together by nothing lol. I've glued the parts since than and it fits fine, the ridge is mostly gone.
Been waiting for an upgraded one. I also printed the same one; but did it on my FDM and not SLA so wasn't to happy with the quality due to all the internals.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Been waiting for an upgraded one. I also printed the same one; but did it on my FDM and not SLA so wasn't to happy with the quality due to all the internals.
Internals?
Mine was done on an original prusa mk3 ( I think thats what my dad has, I don't have space for a printer, yet). Quality looks pretty nice, stepping is barely noticeable from a normal distance. I might drill out the thrusters for some LEDs, but I'll leave everything else solid.
Wanna practice how to properly Prime and sand such a piece, and then just paint it as best as I can with my cheapo airbrush, if it still works. Haven't used it in 2+ years...
Any tips on what primer works best for simple PLA? Preferably something cheap and generic?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Youtube, here watch this, after all you have watched what @maynard posted.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzRhwTzzbro
hahahaha, good one!
Friend found the one below yesterday, and we played it in the studio through the serious amp+speakers setup we got there with the volume on 11... and then the pizza guy arrived at the door. He was suddenly really polite and in very much of a hurry, didn't even wait for a tip hahahahaah

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JPRvxTjfOk&fbclid=IwAR0Okiwq2kiLUr6UqKOnUw6camiUGkKbjPOzB7XkGAGE4nePSCfkG2y7HDs&ab_channel=AndreAntunes

Forgot your password?