Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
if you can't win legitimately

move the goalposts

it is the TEST way
When the game is finally complete I look forward to being able to say all our base are belong to them because we didn't like the interior decoration and couldn't be bothered to change it. Enjoy the chintz, loosers!

Devil Dog Hog

Space Marshal
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DevilDogHog
Wait, shit...
Congrats on being the first to 1,000! Now your words of wisdom and depth will be immortalized forever on the internet and known in legend as . . . . "Wait, shit..." . . . . YOU ARE A TRUE TESTie SIR, no truer words could of been spoken to sum up this thread or what the great TEST Sqdn stands for. I am humbled by your foresight and making this truly memorable! Three cheers for "Wait, shit..."!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I'm late but fuck it. FUCK YOU MONDAY!

YOU AS WELL TUESDAY!
Yeah, you tell Tuesday!

Hiding behind Monday, making it do all the hard work and then sticking the boot in a day later! Not a team player, Tuesday, not a team player at all!

Devil Dog Hog

Space Marshal
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DevilDogHog
Yeah, you tell Tuesday!

Hiding behind Monday, making it do all the hard work and then sticking the boot in a day later! Not a team player, Tuesday, not a team player at all!
Thats why I like Wednesday, it always cheers you on saying "Your half way there to drinking time! Hang in there" like a kitten hanging from a tree poster.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Star Citizen has spoiled me. The X-series including X 4.0 with all it's expansions is on sale on Steam at the moment, and I keep looking at it, but I just remember I have SC. It won't compare. Even if it is way more complex and it works and I can cheat myself a whole fleet of ships consisting of 50 times as large cap ships as an Idris, I just don't care anymore.
I can't be bothered to buy it and wait for the download and set it all up and learn the silly controls and systems and.... no. I just go SC and wait for the 30K to hit as usual.
Wish I could grab a beer right about now but circumstances don't allow. dammit.

Forgot your password?