Please don't like my thread-campaign

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
I live in a orange+green checkered country. So yes we do have it switched around, but on my phone I switch between that and US keyboard regularly depending on the language I type in. I find it much more interesting that we have an extra button left of the Y on the bottom row, Í.

Btw a lot of games, including SC, doesn't give a shit about keyboard language. For example it says I have to push left and right bracket to accept / decline party invitations, even though there is no such button on my kb. I have ő and ú instead but I know those are the brackets on a standard US layout and it works.
Are you saying SC is like a honey badger in this regard?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
There's some good ones there lol
My excuse is that I don't do reddit. What's yours?
What's a Reddit? Is it some kind of crimson long haired cousin of the Adams family?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Hey someone!

Post something fun or interesting cos I'm really fucking pissed off at my govmnt (literally doubled my taxes overnight from about 30% to 60%) and the EU (silently made it basically impossible to buy vape juice and regulating vaprs into causing another environmental disaster with "disposable" devices).
They took away my Bread, and silently got rid of the Circus as well. Guess I'll just have to ruin my liver then ehh?

And no I do not wish to elaborate or argue about these, this ain't the place for it, just wanted to state my reasons and vent a tiny bit by doing so.

Please continue shitposting whatever you wish, so I can regain my sanity! Thanks!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Hey someone!

Post something fun or interesting cos I'm really fucking pissed off at my govmnt (literally doubled my taxes overnight from about 30% to 60%) and the EU (silently made it basically impossible to buy vape juice and regulating vaprs into causing another environmental disaster with "disposable" devices).
They took away my Bread, and silently got rid of the Circus as well. Guess I'll just have to ruin my liver then ehh?

And no I do not wish to elaborate or argue about these, this ain't the place for it, just wanted to state my reasons and vent a tiny bit by doing so.

Please continue shitposting whatever you wish, so I can regain my sanity! Thanks!
This calls for Thomecha The Tank! Engine:

View: https://giphy.com/gifs/choo-5GiUxnIywakw0

Forgot your password?