Please don't like my thread-campaign

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Holy shit this page was has been around for a long time. 2 months and still on 1047.
If I'm correct, next post should flip it over to 1048.
Well I'm not going to be the one to push it over.

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
I resemble that accusation!
In situations like this I like to quote the late, great Sir Arthur Conan Doyle:
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be proof that NaffNaffBobFace is the culprit.
There, case closed!
So I will stick with the assumtion that you did post this on purpose.
And I will keep saying so until you are adequately punished for your selfish crime!
or...
until we flip to page 1049.
Whatever comes first... :o7:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
In situations like this I like to quote the late, great Sir Arthur Conan Doyle:
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be proof that NaffNaffBobFace is the culprit.
There, case closed!
So I will stick with the assumtion that you did post this on purpose.
And I will keep saying so until you are adequately punished for your selfish crime!
or...
until we flip to page 1049.
Whatever comes first... :o7:
I must continue to ascertain my resemblance to this remark!

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Well, basically this is a 10 year old post with 1000+ pages in a forum revolving about a game in a perpetual Alpha state.
Going nowhere fast is the bread and butter of its very existence.
Also it's Zen in it's purest form.
Amithaba Suckkeeeeers!! :-)

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Would be worth an academic paper to track how many clicked on moar
Don't even bother with academics in this case.
People always want MOAR.
That's the very fundament of being human.
Especially when it comes to TEST.
In this Squardon we are very, veeery human.
If nothing else.
So everyone clicks on MOAR.
Because not clicking on MOAR would call in question our very humanity.
So ask yourself, do you want to click MOAR?
If the answer is NO then you are most likely an AI !
If you do not want to be an AI then click on MOAR!
Every time.
All the time.
:like:

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Don't even bother with academics in this case.
People always want MOAR.
That's the very fundament of being human.
Especially when it comes to TEST.
In this Squardon we are very, veeery human.
If nothing else.
So everyone clicks on MOAR.
Because not clicking on MOAR would call in question our very humanity.
So ask yourself, do you want to click MOAR?
If the answer is NO then you are most likely an AI !
If you do not want to be an AI then click on MOAR!
Every time.
All the time.
:like:
Exactly! Beep Boop!

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
I've just worked out how to fart the national anthem:

Change the anthem to the sound of a fart!

It's so simple I don't know why no national leader has not thought of it before!
That would be considered very sexist. We all know girls don't fart or poop!
Anyways...
More importantly, you think we have enough different types of fart for all the different anthems?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
That would be considered very sexist. We all know girls don't fart or poop!
Anyways...
More importantly, you think we have enough different types of fart for all the different anthems?
While it is true and undeniable women don't have the ability to fart, they can use artificial machines and toys such as the whoppee cushion to achieve satisfaction.

The tone, duration and volume of the national anthem would be the average of all national guffs from the shortest silent 'pfft' to the loudest, longest record breaking pantaloon busting 'BRRRRRRAP' so the most people would have the best chance of achieving it or something like it, and if not able as aforementioned all Whoopee cushions will be designed to be a perfect recreation of the national cheer.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
While it is true and undeniable women don't have the ability to fart, they can use artificial machines and toys such as the whoppee cushion to achieve satisfaction.

The tone, duration and volume of the national anthem would be the average of all national guffs from the shortest silent 'pfft' to the loudest, longest record breaking pantaloon busting 'BRRRRRRAP' so the most people would have the best chance of achieving it or something like it, and if not able as aforementioned all Whoopee cushions will be designed to be a perfect recreation of the national cheer.
Ah yes, I forgot about the whoopee cushions existence even. Man I hate being a grown up sometimes...

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
First of all ,Happy Weekend !

Second ,Fuck Google!
They just forced an update of the youtube app on ios which means my perfectly functioning ipad mini2 (10years old, yet still does 6-8 hours of video on one charge) is now a brick. It was basically the sole use I had for it, and now I can't watch youtube on it anymore. Making more e-waste for no real reason apart from greed... well done Google, the most evil megacorp on the planet!
Btw I can circumvent the mandatory update by pushing quit on the update popup, then it automatically loads into yt page on safari, starting the vid I want to watch there, and then tapping the open in app button that appears on top of the tab. App loads back up perfectly fine, runs the vid perfectly fine, all is good, until the video ends and the update popup comes up again.
So it's just more proof that there was literally zero reason to make this a mandatory update. If I had to guess they probably added some more ways to fuck with adblockers and/or tracking the user and that's the only reason it's non optional.

Third, fuck kids diseases! We got an epidemic of some medieval shit going around in kindergarten and while both of my kids are getting through it easily, I can barely use my hand anymore and can hardly walk, cos I'm all full of little red dots that hurt like a motherfucker. And before you ask, no there is nothin to be done, no vacs no pill, nothin. If it doesn't die down within a week, maybe some really hardcore antibiotics can help but I was advised against em for now, so it's sufferin time!

edit: yes, typing this all out did also hurt cos I can barely bend my fingers. But it was worth it, shouting into the digital void helps!

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
First of all ,Happy Weekend !

Second ,Fuck Google!
They just forced an update of the youtube app on ios which means my perfectly functioning ipad mini2 (10years old, yet still does 6-8 hours of video on one charge) is now a brick. It was basically the sole use I had for it, and now I can't watch youtube on it anymore. Making more e-waste for no real reason apart from greed... well done Google, the most evil megacorp on the planet!
Btw I can circumvent the mandatory update by pushing quit on the update popup, then it automatically loads into yt page on safari, starting the vid I want to watch there, and then tapping the open in app button that appears on top of the tab. App loads back up perfectly fine, runs the vid perfectly fine, all is good, until the video ends and the update popup comes up again.
So it's just more proof that there was literally zero reason to make this a mandatory update. If I had to guess they probably added some more ways to fuck with adblockers and/or tracking the user and that's the only reason it's non optional.

Third, fuck kids diseases! We got an epidemic of some medieval shit going around in kindergarten and while both of my kids are getting through it easily, I can barely use my hand anymore and can hardly walk, cos I'm all full of little red dots that hurt like a motherfucker. And before you ask, no there is nothin to be done, no vacs no pill, nothin. If it doesn't die down within a week, maybe some really hardcore antibiotics can help but I was advised against em for now, so it's sufferin time!

edit: yes, typing this all out did also hurt cos I can barely bend my fingers. But it was worth it, shouting into the digital void helps!
Sometimes you just have to curse the MF'S and vent. There is also us drunk fucks that will (in some type of compacity might be able to help relive the pain) help in anyway we can. So in that drunkin sense I raise my bottle to you get well my friend.

Forgot your password?