Votes: 33 58.9%

• Total voters

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Either you will be the nucleus of a fairly potent taskforce with some real punching power, or you will be a self-sufficient picard of the stars; boldly going and whatnot. Taste will determine what is best for you
This. Exactly this.

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
Poll is brokeded.

This is TEST, 'Both' is always an option, as is 'Beer' and 'Aurora' and 'Glorious Leader'.

Clearly the Russians interfered with our erection, or something.

'Gimp

dethos

Vice Admiral
Donor
Jan 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Helphyre
To Be Honest I have both and I will not take my Polaris out for a LONG Time ..where my Carrack may b e out of my hanger on day 1. The Polaris has no function and unless you have people willing to pay you LOTS of money to protect them and you have a Good Crew then I would think about the Polaris. Carrack will get you around and you may even find a New Planet or Jump point or a Ore Rich asteroid field. and Save for the Polaris in game. But I have spent way to much on this game already and the next time the Polaris goes on Sale it will be $900 anc Carrarck is 250 or 275 and may go up to 300 to 350 next sale......

Reactions: Mich Angel

Gauna

Graphic Goddess
Officer
Nov 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Gauna
Hmm. I'm remembering you being an AEGIS girl from your days in Xplor :P
No AEGIS ship to vote for here. I guess ANVIL is close enough. haha
Ha! Welcome to TEST Squadron, former XPLOR member.

No one can stop an AEGIS fangirl voting for ships she already own: Carrack, all DRAKE ships and other ships you can't count. :kissing_heart:

Forgot your password?