[Poll] Which ship is your favorite and why?

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
You're welcome. Yeah, I was drifting in and out of a nap, and had his stream playing in the background. I could have sworn I heard your name.
What ship was it? The Aurora package or the Hornet package? And last question, where did you go to find out? I'm a sub too and have no idea where he'd contact me. Haha.
It was the Aurora package. I watched yesterday's stream VOD, and skipped and skipped until I found the drawing. So I messaged WTFO on Twitch and waiting to hear back.

PS: Sorry for the off-topic. We could have used PMs for this, but we didn't. Please don't ban us or, even worse, send us to join ADI.

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
It was the Aurora package. I watched yesterday's stream VOD, and skipped and skipped until I found the drawing. So I messaged WTFO on Twitch and waiting to hear back.

PS: Sorry for the off-topic. We could have used PMs for this, but we didn't. Please don't ban us or, even worse, send us to join ADI.
Wow, so he didn't contact you directly then eh? I reckon he woulda gotten around to it.
Regardless, congrats. There's some credits towards that Freelancer you were talking about.

Ban us? BAN US? They wouldn't dare!!
Would they/? ;)

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Wow, so he didn't contact you directly then eh? I reckon he woulda gotten around to it.
Regardless, congrats. There's some credits towards that Freelancer you were talking about.

Ban us? BAN US? They wouldn't dare!!
Would they/? ;)
Yeah. As soon as he saw me in chat on tonight's stream, he asked me to PM him on Discord!
The extra credits already messed up all my calculations. I'm back to the drawing board right now to see what I'm CCU-ing.
Damn, this game is hard. The meta game, I mean.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Yeah. As soon as he saw me in chat on tonight's stream, he asked me to PM him on Discord!
The extra credits already messed up all my calculations. I'm back to the drawing board right now to see what I'm CCU-ing.
Damn, this game is hard. The meta game, I mean.
I hear ya!

Zookajoe

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 6, 2016
RSI Handle
Zookajoe
I would have to say my Freelancer DUR. The Hornet is okay, but just not my mug of ale as it were. I am liking the Lancer because it can use a wider range of jump points too from what I hear.

Mostly, I just like the lines of her, good looking ship.

Last edited:

AeroGrizzly

Grand Admiral
Sep 3, 2016
RSI Handle
AeroGrizzly
I have to go with the good 'ol Aurora. Bare bones, utilitarian, and just looks like what a space pickup truck would look like. Nothing flashy but gets the job done.

Oh, and when you get up close to a Saber, stick to it like a tick, and just put hits on him, may never be able to actually punch through the shields, but you can annoy the hell out of him for a good long while!

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
This has probably been asked before, but what ship blows your hair back?
  1. What do you like in the way it looks?
  2. What do you like in functionality?
  3. What makes it better than similar ships of this kind?
  4. What do you want to do with it in the game?
  5. Is there any specific ship brand that you like? (RSI, Origin, Anvil etc.)
I loved all the funny comments and also the few serious ones. TEST intel BEST intel. :D

Well, to be as honest as possible: there is no single ship which blows my hair away (as far as 3 mm can be blown away). The ship I first fell in love was the Aquila. Thus I bought her. Then I stumbled over the Carrack; own her. And the Starfarer, what a beauty, my little chubby space-cow; also part of my herd. The Terrapin - I don't know why, but she got me eye. Bought her and very looking forward for being the eye in the sky, erm, space for TEST deep space operations. The youngest member of my herd is the Crucible.

THUS: no specific ship or brand. I'm in space exploration and support and love every single ship I "own" :slight_smile:

Tiger

Captain
Donor
Oct 11, 2016
RSI Handle
8tiger8
Anyone else here feel like they were just subject to the post of a 9 year-old, who is only now figuring out what swearing is all about, and secretly trembling in fear that Mommy and Daddy may be watching?
Sorry mummy. I have take my naughty swear words out. Forget they are children in this game.
Oh no. My mummy shadow reaper just busted me. My mummy shadow reaper so mature playing with her imaginary ship ships in a imaginary game. Want to grow up like u mummy

Grimm_Reaper

Space Marshal
May 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Reaper
This has probably been asked before, but what ship blows your hair back?
  1. What do you like in the way it looks?
  2. What do you like in functionality?
  3. What makes it better than similar ships of this kind?
  4. What do you want to do with it in the game?
  5. Is there any specific ship brand that you like? (RSI, Origin, Anvil etc.)
Carrack

So many glass windows in the cockpit

It can do everything

Deep Space exploration, cargo hauling, repair, medbay, scout + Rover

Put it in auto pilot, make my crew map and I sip a coffee in real life taking in the amazing scenery

RSI mainly and the Anvil Carrack

P.S In space no one knows your drunk. It would take an amazing amount of skill to hit something in space

Forgot your password?