Predictions for the 'Game Changing' Ship?

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
After pondering over ships for a while, I think I have another ship type that could work to provide a service that isn't really addressed yet. Basically while we have ships with tractor beams and the space garage Crucible, we don't have a dedicated Tug Boat that can lug your disabled ship back to safety, with a long term locking device that can lock on to your ship and tow it efficiently. Also important if you want to salvage broken ships that are still more or less intact.
Imagine sitting in deep space, with all engines fried. Who you gonna call to get you and your ship back home?
Tug boat! TUG BOAT!

I want

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
My prediction:

From what is coming with planetside exploration, I say it is a be a multiterrain craft, capable of travel in space, atmosphere, on land, on water and UNDER water. Not all wrecks are going to float, 'y know.

And *clicks fingers* just like that the bikes are as just as redundant as the bikes made the greycat.
ROFLMAO! Great minds think alike indeed.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Ben has said that one of the next concept sales(maybe gamescom?) will be a 'game changing' concept. What are your thoughts on it? Any info been thrown out about it? I admit I don't read spectrum so I miss anything from that.

My prediction is that it is some sort of construction ship that can built surface outposts and landing pads.
What about a ship that can somehow figure out when its pilot is less than sober, so it initiates the autopilot system to prevent needless self destruction while at the same time making the pilot believe that their skills seem to improve the more intoxicated they become? Oh, it would also need at least a cup holder for the pilot's beer.

Forgot your password?