Predictions for the 'Game Changing' Ship?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
So, It's been ages since i logged onto SC.Have they expanded any on core game mechanics ? Like transporting cargo or landing on planets ?
Depends how long it's been since you logged in. If you have not logged in since 1.6, wow, you're going to have your socks knocked off.

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
IMG_1108.JPG
Behold, I have seen the game changing ship! It is a coach hoverbus designed to transport tourists from the spaceport to various locations on the planet. I've even managed to get hold of part of a picture of one of the concepts.

As you can see, it will be from a brand new ship manufacturer.

Enjoy

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Behold, I have seen the game changing ship! It is a coach hoverbus designed to transport tourists from the spaceport to various locations on the planet. I've even managed to get hold of part of a picture of one of the concepts.

As you can see, it will be from a brand new ship manufacturer.

Enjoy
As a counterpoint, I offer the following vehicle example.

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
I think it is going to be either one of two things. Option one is a base builder. I would imagine something like a space RV. It is a ship, but also a mobile base. It might be.

The second option would be a jump point ship. I'm thinking something that either plots new jump points or maybe, just maybe, a ship that can open up their own jump points.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
The second option would be a jump point ship. I'm thinking something that either plots new jump points or maybe, just maybe, a ship that can open up their own jump points.
I'd expect this from Origin. It's even in their name "Jumpworks" and would explain the obscene size of the 300 series engines compared to something like the Avenger.

Doggen

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Doggen
Last edited:

EmpireRuled

Commander
Oct 16, 2017
RSI Handle
EmpireRuled
I have an inside scoop as to what this ship is.

Its an Aurora, with another Aurora glued to the bottom of it.

Double Aurora!
If I were CIG, that is EXACTLY what I would do. Then I would pull up a lawnchair and a case of beer while I basked in the searing flames of all of the haters spontaneously combusting. Then I would buy that ship and use it. Every. Single. Day.

Forgot your password?