Predictions for the 'Game Changing' Ship?

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
'Game Changer' is a Consolidated Outland ship.

15:30 to 20:30 – Five Presentations
special address by Innovator of the Year Silas Koerner and an inspiring look at the spacecraft being hailed as a “game changer.”

What it is or does, still under wraps. Unless it allows us to build our own Station, ground or space, i'm at a loss as to what could be game changing.

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
Funny that Mustang was used for the last AMD promo.. now we get an intel promo probably with Optane... bet the "game changer" is an Optane promo ship? lol.. Maybe.. or a variant of it?
Great.... what the hell does CO do that's anything worth a damn in the lore? Other than some mustangs?
CNOU is such a new Company in Lore, the Mustang is the only Ship in Profile. i'm not sure CIG would do another AMD thing again...

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
The Intel Promo Ship (If there is one) just has to be from another company. AMD and Intel are direct competitors - The Mustang was a Racer so a competitor for it would most likely be a Misc Razer.

If the Intel promo ship (if there is one) is CO then up becomes down, black becomes white, inside becomes outside, cats and dogs 'sleep' with each other and the universe passes quietly out of existence in the blink of an eye.

Or am I over reacting?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I just had a rather wrong yet funny idea for a game changing ship. It would be a white, stealth, sperm shaped vessel the size of an aurora with most of it being it's shields & EMP generator that is strong enough to knock out all of the systems of an Idris. It would only be available for TEST Squadron to acquire & the running joke would be that each time it is used in action, just before the systems go down the last transmission would be, "God damnit, I've got a TESTie knocking me up & out!"

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
I just had a rather wrong yet funny idea for a game changing ship. It would be a white, stealth, sperm shaped vessel the size of an aurora with most of it being it's shields & EMP generator that is strong enough to knock out all of the systems of an Idris. It would only be available for TEST Squadron to acquire & the running joke would be that each time it is used in action, just before the systems go down the last transmission would be, "God damnit, I've got a TESTie knocking me up & out!"
You mean the Aurora EX (EX stands for explosives). It's an Aurora variant that comes stock with 15 SCU of undetachable explosives. It comes in black&yellow and costs $5 for TEST Squadron members and $48k for regular, less important backers.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
See the thread start post.
What... this one?
Ben has said that one of the next concept sales(maybe gamescom?) will be a 'bacon changing' concept. What are your thoughts on it? Any info been thrown out about it? I admit I don't read spectrum so I miss anything from that.

My prediction is that it is some sort of bacon ship that can bacon surface outposts and landing bacon.

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
While my game changer ship, Oceans of Gold, probably won't have room for all the TESTies at once, you are all invited to come and stay and enjoy yourselves, especially at the Blackjack tables and slot machines (both kinds), while we marvel at the breathtaking views of Terra Nova and it's planets.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
While my game changer ship, Oceans of Gold, probably won't have room for all the TESTies at once, you are all invited to come and stay and enjoy yourselves, especially at the Blackjack tables and slot machines (both kinds), while we marvel at the breathtaking views of Terra Nova and it's planets.
Terra Nova? Sounds like a nice place. How Many auroras will out take to blot it out?

Sep 28, 2016
RSI Handle
Ham_Bell
Ben has said that one of the next concept sales(maybe gamescom?) will be a 'game changing' concept. What are your thoughts on it? Any info been thrown out about it? I admit I don't read spectrum so I miss anything from that.

My prediction is that it is some sort of construction ship that can built surface outposts and landing pads.
Yeah its either that, a colony ship of a Space Burritos Food truck

Forgot your password?