PTU 2.4 patch level T - will PU2.4 be released today?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
So from what I've read there are still some blockers. The ship spawn issue isn't fixed, it works sometimes now. There is still a lot of crashing. At least we can all play 2.4 now...
Or try to play . . .
Just managed to play a 90 minute stint, including changing between ArcCorp, Hangar, and Crusader; no crashes, a couple of small bugs, and about 15k aUEC spent! Framerate was mostly stable, about 30fps, with the odd drop (probably a Starfarer spawning in). One of the bugs was a damage state glitch on the Aurora, the other was pirate dialogue playing, even though there were no pirates around. Creepy...
I would give 'er the ol' college try . . .but I'm drinking with the boys here shortly. Perhaps I'll drunk crash later.

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
I really hate the summer, working in a hotel. I never have time to do any of the cool stuff. I got in s for about 2 hours, I haven't had a chance to try out T yet, maybe tonight..... maybe.

Reactions: Blind Owl

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
That was a short testing period for the rest of the backers!!!!!
Yesterday I could enter PTU2.4, which I didn't, because I preferred to use the flight/fight time.
This morning (now) I'm dowloading PU2.4.

Gives me the opportunity to test my Aquila :cool:

Ripcord33

Grand Admiral
May 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Ripcord03
That was a short testing period for the rest of the backers!!!!!
Yesterday I could enter PTU2.4, which I didn't, because I preferred to use the flight/fight time.
This morning (now) I'm dowloading PU2.4.

Gives me the opportunity to test my Aquila :cool:
as far as im aware, the aquila still isnt flyable.

Ripcord33

Grand Admiral
May 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Ripcord03
Yup, thats completely true, but I got a Andromeda because the Aquila can't fly.
same, i have an aquila and a sabre. although i've debated melting the sabre to get a freelancer and a reliant kore while i wait for the catepillar to go back on sale so i can buy me one.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
same, i have an aquila and a sabre. although i've debated melting the sabre to get a freelancer and a reliant kore while i wait for the catepillar to go back on sale so i can buy me one.
I have a bunch of fighters and needed one money making ship. I was still not sure which, Freelancer or Taurus, maybe upgrade Taurus to Andromeda for the p52. Found an Aquila really cheap.

Forgot your password?