RiceMaiden's Hangar of Ship Models

RiceMaiden

Admiral
Jan 21, 2017
RSI Handle
RiceMaiden
Been in a bit of a funk as of late... mostly due to pressures of the world baring down upon me. I've started a bunch of ships but haven't been able to finish them.

The Sabre Raven got finished! One of my favorite designs to date.

I've also been reworking my standard Sabre model from 2016. It's amazing that model went together... my design standards today are way better!

and in sad news, I started the Apollo. It's been orphaned as all half finished projects are.

Once finished it will be my largest model to date!

RiceMaiden

Admiral
Jan 21, 2017
RSI Handle
RiceMaiden
Been a fun month. Lots of random stuff on my front... plus getting ready for citcon!

For those that don't know, I have a website!

FREE BEER!

Also, I commissioned a new logo!

On the ships front, I got a bunch of stuff going on.

RIP Apollo. Not sure when I'm gonna finish that...

VANGUARD! I'm excited to finish this one. Been putting in time slowly to get it done as it will be one of the bigger, more complex models I've finished.

Aegis Gladius. I started the model like 1.5 years ago. I finally decided to finish it.

Dragonfly 2.0. I revised the Dragonfly to match the release model (since I originally built it on the concept model)

Branching off of that, I made a version of Citcon! Some of these will be personal giveaways while others will be giveaway at the TEST booth.

I also had an evening of debauchery where I made the citcon version into a fully boxed kit!

And finally... I got my hands on the F7A MKII model! Been hoping to build one of these for a while. When I finish this and the Sabre 2.0 I will have redone my two super popular original models from 2016. <3

Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Been a fun month. Lots of random stuff on my front... plus getting ready for citcon!

For those that don't know, I have a website!

CLICK THE LINK FOR BEER!

Also, I commissioned a new logo!

On the ships front, I got a bunch of stuff going on.

RIP Apollo. Not sure when I'm gonna finish that...

VANGUARD! I'm excited to finish this one. Been putting in time slowly to get it done as it will be one of the bigger, more complex models I've finished.

Aegis Gladius. I started the model like 1.5 years ago. I finally decided to finish it.

Dragonfly 2.0. I revised the Dragonfly to match the release model (since I originally built it on the concept model)

Branching off of that, I made a version of Citcon! Some of these will be personal giveaways while others will be giveaway at the TEST booth.

I also had an evening of debauchery where I made the citcon version into a fully boxed kit!

And finally... I got my hands on the F7A MKII model! Been hoping to build one of these for a while. When I finish this and the Sabre 2.0 I will have redone my two super popular original models from 2016. <3

There isn't a smilie that comes close to showing my face while looking through these, but it was a combination of:
😲
and
Double Chin.jpg

and

Big Feckin Face.png

Forgot your password?