SALE HYPE! What are your fleet plans?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Got BANU MM and starter package 3 years ago.......waiting for release date.
Release date of what, the BMM or the Starter Package? Which ship was in the Starter Package?

Last edited:

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam

Attachments

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
I ccu'd two of my three remaining Nox's. One to an Ursa Rover and the other to a base cyclone. Apart from Tali modules, which, once again, are not on sale, and some stalker cells for my Titan I am done.
Avenger Titan
Vanguard Sentinel (+ Warden BUK)
Retaliator
Dragonfly
Nox
Cyclone
Ursa

Last edited:
Reactions: O-Lefty and Deroth

Originman

Commander
Oct 24, 2018
RSI Handle
@Origin_man
I ccu'd two of my three remaining Nox's. One to an Ursa Rover and the other to a base cyclone. Apart from Tali modules, which, once again, are not on sale, and some stalker cells for my Titan I am done.
Avenger Titan
Vanguard Sentinel (+ Warden BUK)
Retaliator
Dragonfly
Nox
Cyclone
Ursa
Why did you want an Ursa, especially when you have a Nox and Cyclone already, and seemingly no ships to pack the Ursa into?

Seems to me by the time you are buying something that will let you move your Ursa around, buying the Ursa wouldn't be much of a problem.

xATLASx

Captain
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
xATLASx
Wish list for me:

Valkyrie
Sabre
Constellation
Orion maybe!?!?!?!

I like mid ships that can do multiple things. I have a Cutlass and an Arrow. Will purchase a Prospector super soon.

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
Why did you want an Ursa, especially when you have a Nox and Cyclone already, and seemingly no ships to pack the Ursa into?

Seems to me by the time you are buying something that will let you move your Ursa around, buying the Ursa wouldn't be much of a problem.
The Ursa should fit in a Tali cargo module. It is the only ground vehicle that can carry a bounty back to my ship, without endangering the driver. (Unless I can shove a bounty into a 1 SCU box and carry it in my cyclone. :) ) The Ursa has LTI, since the Nox did, and since it is a single pack can be melted or further CCU'd if/when something better comes along. Once the Tali modules get released, after the rework, I'll get to see if my eye is correct on it fitting. If it doesn't then I can ditch it.

In the mean time I get to test some theories on ground transport.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
My fav so far is the Endeavor. Now just have to find a research crew!
TEST Weapons Research Lab (TWRL) is a very unofficial science group - if it isn't allowed and never becomes official it can be TEST Weapons Independent Research Lab (TWIRL) but until science is in the game and we have somthing to do we'll remain TWRL until we are asked not to 🙂

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish
Did a fresh update to what is on my account and I like where I am at, if I can still nab a Hercules A2 sometime soon then I think I will be complete with my fleet for hire! Depending if the sale still goes until the 4th this might grow too.

fleetview (1).jpg

Last edited:
Forgot your password?