Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Nothing.

Yet.
;)
And that was the reply No.#3.000, wohoo! :beers:

Okay, I thought you've ripped it apart for some....questionable invests, well...:grin:

My fleet also remains untouched. I only used ingame-funds for buying and melting, gaining some buyback pledges for the case if.........you know? ;)

Currently:
CCU Gladius -> Hull B
CCU Lancer MAX -> MIS (okay, that one I've paid with real money, 10 bucks)
CCU Reliant -> Hull C
Standalone 85X LTI (2 x)

I'm still discussing with myself the need of a Phoenix. The one voice complains that it is totally useless, wasted funds and without any gameplay mechanics (trade, explore, war ship)...thus: useless. But the other moans "BUT IT IS SO SHINY!! WE WANTS IT, PRECIOUSSS!!"

Hopefully, I can get rid of this discussion soon.

Morning.
Coffee?

Have to do some welcome posts in the Newbie-forum today.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Good to hear that it is a good morning. :D
Almost lunch time, and I wasted time to search for Amazon lightning offers *sigh*
Have to discipline myself for more focussing on the work. I'm a little bit lack of motivation today. :pensive:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
And that was the reply No.#3.000, wohoo! :beers:

Okay, I thought you've ripped it apart for some....questionable invests, well...:grin:

My fleet also remains untouched. I only used ingame-funds for buying and melting, gaining some buyback pledges for the case if.........you know? ;)

Currently:
CCU Gladius -> Hull B
CCU Reliant -> Hull C
Standalone 85X LTI (2 x)

I'm still discussing with myself the need of a Phoenix. The one voice complains that it is totally useless, wasted funds and without any gameplay mechanics (trade, explore, war ship)...thus: useless. But the other moans "BUT IT IS SO SHINY!! WE WANTS IT, PRECIOUSSS!!"

Hopefully, I can get rid of this discussion soon.

Morning.
Coffee?

Have to do some welcome posts in the Newbie-forum today.
I am thinking of ripping it apart. I want to downsize the number of ships I have to maximun 5.
Looking at Cat, Bucky, Cutty, Warden (with BUKs) and either a Redeemer or Prowler.
I only want one large ship, and money left over for Cat mods.
Still thinking about it.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
I am thinking of ripping it apart. I want to downsize the number of ships I have to maximun 5.
Looking at Cat, Bucky, Cutty, Warden (with BUKs) and either a Redeemer or Prowler.
I only want one large ship, and money left over for Cat mods.
Still thinking about it.
You own the explorer package...?

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Currently:
CCU Gladius -> Hull B
CCU Reliant -> Hull C
Standalone 85X LTI (2 x)
Just melted the Reliant -> Hull C CCU. Bought 2 CCUs: Aquila -> Carrack, Andromeda -> Terrapin

I'm still discussing with myself if I should keep the Explorer Package or not.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Good to hear that it is a good morning. :smile:
Well the morning was not so good, a manager started to kick around because I didn't got an internal deadline, external deadline is next monday.
In the afternoon I made a small whoopsie.... whoopsie, one / too much.... why the can't I restart the service....... whoopsie :fearful::fearful::fearful:

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Well the morning was not so good, a manager started to kick around because I didn't got an internal deadline, external deadline is next monday.
In the afternoon I made a small whoopsie.... whoopsie, one / too much.... why the can't I restart the service....... whoopsie :fearful::fearful::fearful:
Do you work for Tesco bank? :D

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
If it wasn't such a big deal then I could laugh about it.... now I must take care not to laugh about it at the office.... it was on the kicking manager's budget :money_mouth:

Well, the positive side is: the manager started kicking at the wrong person because he was irritated about stuff that happened. My boss got in berserker mode, the manager apologized a few minutes later. When my boss learned of my whoopsie his first reaction was: at least the kicking manager can't kick you in the butt anymore because he already did it wrongly this morning :blush:

Forgot your password?