SAMs happy-hour-GMT+1-daily-work-COFFEE BAR

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
Yeah sure, now and then :smile:

You're German (if I may ask)? 10.30 a.m. over here :slight_smile:
Jupp I am German but my inner clock runs on American time....... So I need coffee or similar every morning xD
Hmmmm that cup of hot coffee looks delicious 

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
Good morning! Its 9 a.m. and fucking freezing cold: -4°C :grimacing: That said: yesterday the temperature was around 15 degrees higher!

Well, the new working week has begun, and an exciting week full of endorphins and burned money lies behind us - thank you, CIG!
By the way, the sale is still running. Oh my God, don't go on the RSI pages, Sam, stay here...!

Coffee anyone? :grin:

http://img.fotocommunity.com/early-morning-coffee-04ef516b-a77b-4eb8-89b9-d436475c1f66.jpg?width=1000
I'll take a cup :D ahhh yeah a easy week lies before me. not much to do at the moment so.... I better find something to do :S

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Not much to do? At years ending? Wow, thats a new one. I've never had a "quite" time (or the like) before christmas. Its more every year like hell itself. Nevertheless, I like the advent weekends :) What do you do for a living?

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Not much to do? At years ending? Wow, thats a new one. I've never had a "quite" time (or the like) before christmas. Its more every year like hell itself. Nevertheless, I like the advent weekends :slight_smile: What do you do for a living?
One coffee for me please, hell here too :imp:

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
Not much to do? At years ending? Wow, thats a new one. I've never had a "quite" time (or the like) before christmas. Its more every year like hell itself. Nevertheless, I like the advent weekends :slight_smile: What do you do for a living?
Well I'm repairing and installing a/c units so.... There are not many people who think that now would be the perfect time to buy an a/c. So we do mainly maintenance....

Edit: but in the summer it is hell.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
And in case of boredom, of little whoopsie is the best cure for boredom :grin:

Well I'm repairing and installing a/c units so.... There are not many people who think that now would be the perfect time to buy an a/c. So we do mainly maintenance....

Edit: but in the summer it is hell.
Okay, this I understand. I'm working in a sales-/controlling-/backoffice area. Summertimes bores the hell outta me, but currently, at years end, its hell itself. Revenue push, race for profit, crunch the numbers, everyone is blaming everyone for the not reached order entry goals, blablabla. Annoying. And every damn year the same story, as if its never becoming boring to these guys...

Welcome to winter! I'll have a cup of Joe as well Sam. 5 exams today, 3 tomorrow, and we're done! Woohoo.
WOOOHOO!! I'm so happy for you - and your family - that you've done this AWFUL long time! Damn, you can be sooo proud of yourself that you've made it. :beers::beers::beers::beers: Awesome story!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
WOOOHOO!! I'm so happy for you - and your family - that you've done this AWFUL long time! Damn, you can be sooo proud of yourself that you've made it. :beers::beers::beers::beers: Awesome story!
5 passes today. 3 more to go tomorrow I'm done like dinner. Haha. Boy oh boy I can't wait to get home to Mrs Owl and baby Owl. Ha.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Congratulations! That last three will be easy money for ya, right? ;)

Well, good morning, people! Freezing cold it is, -6°C. But tomorrow the temperature is said to rise up to 10 °C .... Not wondering anymore that I'm not able to get rid of that cough...

Lets have something hot then :blush:

https://media.giphy.com/media/2jd7CRuYayGpW/giphy.gif

Forgot your password?