marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Imagine you have invited for getting a Pirate Cat, are fighting with your buddies - and the final shot is fired by some other guy, thus "robbing" your price? Worst case he/she already owns such price? No, imho this was a good solution. But anyway, currently there is no price anymore awaiting the winner ;)
Why doesn't everybody get the price? That would be the fair and a much better fundraising option for CIG

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Hahaha, now THATS a MOST smart move, hahaha :joy::joy::joy:
I thought you might like that one. ;)

So today my wife and I leave to go find a new home on the other side of the country. Yay. Once we've found that home, my wife will fly home once again to take care of the final preparations, while I remain to start work at my new job.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Why doesn't everybody get the price? That would be the fair and a much better fundraising option for CIG
It would lower the worth of the pirate edition. As for almost every ship in Star Citizen: maximize the worth - and therefore the willingness of us player to pay *more* - caused by artificially limiting the offer portfolio.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam

So today my wife and I leave to go find a new home on the other side of the country. Yay. Once we've found that home, my wife will fly home once again to take care of the final preparations, while I remain to start work at my new job.
Wow - best of luck for you and your family dear Owl! Be safe! Hope to read you soon here again! :) :beers:

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2

Not long anymore before can see your family every day, very good to hear.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
It would lower the worth of the pirate edition. As for almost every ship in Star Citizen: maximize the worth - and therefore the willingness of us player to pay *more* - caused by artificially limiting the offer portfolio.
I have a CCU but I doubt that I ever will use it, I also could have bought the Glaive, but $425 with 4 years insurance wasn't worth it.

Graptor

Space Marshal
Jul 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Graptor
Hey, just found the coffee bar! TS is great! 2 of my favorite beverages all in one group. Several decades ago I was a coffee taster at Hills Brothers Coffee (yes, this was my punishment for failing out of college the first time). So I got a bartending job at night so I could counteract the caffeine from the day job. This became a spiral that has lasted 30 years now.

Beer to counteract the coffee, coffee to counteract the beer, ad infanitum.....

I love this place!

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Hey, just found the coffee bar! TS is great! 2 of my favorite beverages all in one group. Several decades ago I was a coffee taster at Hills Brothers Coffee (yes, this was my punishment for failing out of college the first time). So I got a bartending job at night so I could counteract the caffeine from the day job. This became a spiral that has lasted 30 years now.

Beer to counteract the coffee, coffee to counteract the beer, ad infanitum.....

I love this place!
Well hello and a very warm, erm, beer-cold WELCOME to the coffee(&beer)family :D

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
Long story short: as soon as I sat in the chair, I slept during the whole time; five hours, only woke up for having two or three cups of coffee, then slept on. Kids had fun without me thou. Was a good birthday party :smile:
Lol it sounds like it. My daughter's birthday is soon. Maybe I'll be able to do the same thing!

Forgot your password?