marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
What's your upcoming holidays? I have no excuse other than it's my anniversary next week.
We are going to Croatia, celebrate our anniversary in Split, visiting some family in Biograd na Moru and Zadar, maybe also Skradin. Your TESTiversary was 10 days ago, happy belated TESTiversary :beers:

Graptor

Space Marshal
Jul 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Graptor
We are going to Croatia, celebrate our anniversary in Split, visiting some family in Biograd na Moru and Zadar, maybe also Skradin.
That sounds like a more active trip than mine! Have a great time!

Your TESTiversary was 10 days ago, happy belated TESTiversary :beers:
Somehow that slipped by me! I'm sure my wife will understand if I celebrate that instead of our anniversary! :astonished:

:beers::beers::beers:

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
August 10, 1996. 21 years ago, we got married with a very small wedding party at the base of the Flatirons in Boulder.

View attachment 7161
August 10, 1995, 22 years ago I met my wife (in a disco), 11 years later, August 10, 2006 I asked my girlfriend if she would become my wife, 12 years later (saves me one date to remember), August 10, 2007, we got married, so this year will be our 10th anniversary.
We didn't had such a great location as you had, really awesome

Last edited:

Graptor

Space Marshal
Jul 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Graptor
Damn dude. That's gorgeous.
It's a pretty special place. It's unfortunately overcrowded these days. I used to go like to hike in between (starting with the foreground) #1 and #2 in that line of trees. Great workout on a weekend morning as the sun comes up. Great views of Denver and Boulder. But not anymore. It's like a freeway now.

Graptor

Space Marshal
Jul 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Graptor
August 10, 1995, 22 years ago I met my wife (in a disco), 11 years later, August 10, 2006 I asked my girlfriend if she would become my wife, 12 years later (saves me one date to remember), August 10, 2007, we got married, so this year will be our 10th anniversary.
WOW! Ain't that cool! On our anniversary I'll raise a toast (with beer, of course, not champagne) to you and your wife as well! And congratulations on your 10 year anniversary! On our 10th we took a cruise from Florida to the Caymen Islands and did some snorkeling, then on to Cozemel in Mexico. Great anniversary trip.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
WOW! Ain't that cool! On our anniversary I'll raise a toast (with beer, of course, not champagne) to you and your wife as well! And congratulations on your 10 year anniversary! On our 10th we took a cruise from Florida to the Caymen Islands and did some snorkeling, then on to Cozemel in Mexico. Great anniversary trip.
Ooooow, don't tell my wife, she would get ideas. I also will raise a toast, with good Croatian wine :smile:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Another beautiful story. Haha. I love it. Congrats Marc and Mrs. Marc.
It's a pretty special place. It's unfortunately overcrowded these days. I used to go like to hike in between (starting with the foreground) #1 and #2 in that line of trees. Great workout on a weekend morning as the sun comes up. Great views of Denver and Boulder. But not anymore. It's like a freeway now.
Alas, such is the way of things now. At least you got to experience it when it was fairly fresh, so to speak.
WOW! Ain't that cool! On our anniversary I'll raise a toast (with beer, of course, not champagne) to you and your wife as well! And congratulations on your 10 year anniversary!
Haha, too funny. Congrats to you all. Enjoy every moment.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
That's a lot of rain Sam. Sorry to see that. Did it wash away any of those idiot G20 protestors?
Haha - no, I guess not. Wrong part of Germany :(

My home PC has been infested with some badass virus trojan shit piece of motherf*cking crap :persevere: It all began a couple o days ago, when my fb account was hijacked by some guy from HongKong. I changed password, activated 2-step-authentification and stuff. Two days later, my fb account was hijacked again! I did a virus scan with Avira Anti-virus; with no major find. But I didn't trust the pease, had a look into netstat. And there seemed to be some strange communication. Buddy of mine told me to use one serious virus scanning program such as "Kaspersky". Okay, why not? Installed it first - tried to install it - and failed. Me was like "wtf?", booted up my PC again, restarted the installation process. Worked fine this time, startet the system scan over night. And guess what, Kaspersky found a trojan in my Windows System files as well as in my RAM!! :fearful::dizzy_face::angry:
Currently, another scan is operating, but I really am thinking that the only solution is to format all hard drives and install a fresh Windows setup. :pensive:

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2

My home PC has been infested with some badass virus trojan shit piece of motherf*cking crap :persevere: It all began a couple o days ago, when my fb account was hijacked by some guy from HongKong. I changed password, activated 2-step-authentification and stuff. Two days later, my fb account was hijacked again! I did a virus scan with Avira Anti-virus; with no major find. But I didn't trust the pease, had a look into netstat. And there seemed to be some strange communication. Buddy of mine told me to use one serious virus scanning program such as "Kaspersky". Okay, why not? Installed it first - tried to install it - and failed. Me was like "wtf?", booted up my PC again, restarted the installation process. Worked fine this time, startet the system scan over night. And guess what, Kaspersky found a trojan in my Windows System files as well as in my RAM!! :fearful::dizzy_face::angry:
Currently, another scan is operating, but I really am thinking that the only solution is to format all hard drives and install a fresh Windows setup. :pensive:
Or restore a windows backup which you made much too long ago. That sucks and reminds me to make a new windows backup. The last one was a year ago :astonished:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Ouch. That sucks Sam. I hope you get it sorted out.

Forgot your password?