SAMs happy-hour-GMT+1-daily-work-COFFEE BAR

Graptor

Space Marshal
Jul 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Graptor
My home PC has been infested with some badass virus trojan shit piece of motherf*cking crap :persevere:
Boooo!:confounded:
Sorry to hear that Sam, that really sucks.

I have been through some battles with virus's in the past, and I've always included Malwarebytes (https://www.malwarebytes.com/) in my process of cleaning up. Don't know if that will help in your situation. Even with that I usually end up crawling through the Windows Registry to clean crap up. Good luck!

Graptor

Space Marshal
Jul 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Graptor
First day of vacation. Was supposed to do some house projects on day 1, as we are leaving tomorrow for the mountains. Here I sit, 3 cups of coffee later, a nice breakfast, a ride on my horse, some time reading posts, and nary a house project even considered yet. I'll be in trouble when the wife gets home!

[Edit]
It must be time for a beer!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
First day of vacation. Was supposed to do some house projects on day 1, as we are leaving tomorrow for the mountains. Here I sit, 3 cups of coffee later, a nice breakfast, a ride on my horse, some time reading posts, and nary a house project even considered yet. I'll be in trouble when the wife gets home!

[Edit]
Atta boy!
I'm winding down to the end of my vacation. Guess that means I have to drink all the beer left in the house. Haha

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch

[Edit]
Can I borrow your horse?
No reason.
No reason at all.
Just like horses.
There's a reason but you don't want to know.
I really just like horses.
They're faster than bears.
Your horse might have a criminal record when I return it.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2

[Edit]
Have a nice vacation!!!! I still have 14 working hours to go

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Friday: came back from work at 20:00, put the boys in bed and felt a sleep.
Saturday: dozed away a few times, 22:00 CFN until 03:00, woke up in the pit at 07:00
Sunday: BBQ, 21:00 CFN until 04:00, managed to get in bed before I passed away in the pit.
So, acutally, is your pit more a gaming tool or a sleeping...box? :thinking::grin:

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Boooo!:confounded:
Sorry to hear that Sam, that really sucks.

I have been through some battles with virus's in the past, and I've always included Malwarebytes (https://www.malwarebytes.com/) in my process of cleaning up. Don't know if that will help in your situation. Even with that I usually end up crawling through the Windows Registry to clean crap up. Good luck!
Yeah, I already running this tool, and a bunch more. Used 4(!!) virus scanners the past days. Now, finally, I'm fine again. Lesson learned: there is no such thing like "being secured from viruses and trojans".

[Edit]
Sounds great! Have a marvelous vacation time!

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Can I borrow your horse?
No reason.
No reason at all.
Just like horses.
There's a reason but you don't want to know.
I really just like horses.
They're faster than bears.
Your horse might have a criminal record when I return it.
...well, depends how you will return it. When "driven" it too long and too fast, it maybe would be in form of a sausage?
Well, its BBQ-time, isn't it? :D

Forgot your password?