SAMs happy-hour-GMT+1-daily-work-COFFEE BAR

Ezz

Space Marshal
Feb 4, 2016
RSI Handle
Pfen
You have 2 minutes to do as many pushups as you can, and then 2 minutes to do as many sit-ups as you can. Depending on your age, gender, and the number you complete, you get a score from 0-100. So, I’m 40, have a winkie, and can do 70 push-ups and 90 sit-ups respectively, so I get a 100 in both events. The final event is the 2 mile run where your score is based off of gender and time. The total of all three events is what determines pass or fail, and you have to score at least 60 points in each event in order to pass.
Ah okay, that actually makes a lot of sense. And respect for those 70 push ups in 2 mins

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Interesting insofar as it is the biggest German org, plus they are doing LOTS of translation work for the community. But if it was a whole table only with "Kartell"-members, perhaps they know each other well and for them it perhaps was more like a "KartellCitizen" instead of a "BarCitizen" ^^

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Interesting insofar as it is the biggest German org, plus they are doing LOTS of translation work for the community. But if it was a whole table only with "Kartell"-members, perhaps they know each other well and for them it perhaps was more like a "KartellCitizen" instead of a "BarCitizen" ^^
I think that there were more than one German org, I could hear them talk, all German. I found it remarkable that they stayed at their table, even after the english guy went over to invite them to the big table. He didn't invite me, but when it started to rain, I went over to the big table and stayed there.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
@AstroSam
@Blind Owl has flown south to the Caribbean for the winter.... Or perhaps he is somewhere in Saskatchewan hunting elusive Robertson Ground Squirrels. He's potentially freezing his ass off in a Tent City somewhere in the Arctic, or Antarctic. I really can't say. I forgot to mail him his Tim Horton's Coffee and he stopped talking to me. I'll apologize at Christmas.

I am reading the interwebs at work, and watching Stranger Things Season 2. It's a remarkable show!

As for your question about training.

I did my Basic Training, and then I did my Trade Qualification Training, and now I am doing my Apprenticeship Trade Training. In a few years I'll be a Qualified Gopher, halfway to being a Beaver, but not quite a Shrew.

I made most of the things I just said up.
This is the quality of accuracy everyone should strive for!
'kay, you got me - I'm puzzled. All I understood is:

@Blind Owl -->

@CrudeSasquatch -->

]
This about nails it on the head!! Haha

Graptor

Space Marshal
Jul 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Graptor
I bring a camp stove, French press, and good coffee every time I go to the field. No shit. I’m who people come to to get good coffee.
I went on an extended wilderness trip on the Wyoming range this year with a bunch of insane horseback riders. 8 days out of all electronic signals. I brought a camp stove and a peculator and some good French Roast. By the end of the trip my tent was visited every morning for the coffee over the Cookie's Wagon Train coffee. :coffee::coffee: Dang it. I need to bring more coffee next year! But Cookie made better breakfast than anyone else...:fork_knife_plate::fried_shrimp::french_bread::hamburger:

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
I went on an extended wilderness trip on the Wyoming range this year with a bunch of insane horseback riders. 8 days out of all electronic signals. I brought a camp stove and a peculator and some good French Roast. By the end of the trip my tent was visited every morning for the coffee over the Cookie's Wagon Train coffee. :coffee::coffee: Dang it. I need to bring more coffee next year! But Cookie made better breakfast than anyone else...:fork_knife_plate::fried_shrimp::french_bread::hamburger:
Sounds heavenly!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I have an email from you To read. I'll get there. I promise. (After beer)

Graptor

Space Marshal
Jul 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Graptor
Sounds heavenly!
The beer consumption level was one that TESTies would definitely be proud of! Oh, and the tequila... my head hurts again just thinking about it. It's amazing that everyone came out alive.

Yes, it was heavenly... I may have posted this pic once before, but what the hell, it's worth doing it again. And I'm a few beers in, so I don't care if I did or not.

upload_2017-11-15_21-57-46.png

Graptor

Space Marshal
Jul 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Graptor
Sounds heavenly!
The beer consumption level was one that TESTies would definitely be proud of! Oh, and the tequila... my head hurts again just thinking about it. It's amazing that everyone came out alive.

Yes, it was heavenly... I may have posted this pic once before, but what the hell, it's worth doing it again. And I'm a few beers in, so I don't care if I did or not.

View attachment 7983

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
I

View attachment 7983
I like how you can see the alcohol glow in the picture. Or is that the Divide presence? Meh. Same thing. Looks like fun.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Forgot your password?