SAMs happy-hour-GMT+1-daily-work-COFFEE BAR

aeloy.

Captain
Nov 2, 2017
RSI Handle
aeloy
G'morning from good ol' Germany, dear TESTers. Since it isn't all about beer and alcohol and due to the fact I'd like to make myself comfortable in this forum I am taking the liberty to open the first coffee bar here on testsquadron.com

Please feel free to order coffee, Cappuccino, Espresso or Latte Machiatto...did I mention, that "Latte" in german language is kind of one synonym for a mans erection? I always have some repressions ordering a Latte...anyway, for sure you can have sum Rum in your coffee which then is called "Pharisäer" which is a pretty nice northern German story, too; and tea. Don't like it pretty much except for stinging nettle tea.

Well, it is 9:30 a.m., the sun is shining at 0°C degrees and it seems to become a wonderful day - apart from the fact that I am sitting in the office and have some work to do...or to act as if. Most efficient weapon to let all think that you are busy: rushing through the corridors, best case with some paper work in your hands, and make a full stop at the coffee kitchen. Often you can catch up a colleague and talk about "major business issues" or anything of such crap. Only crux of this strategy: if you are *seriously* in a rush because of lots and lots to do, such colleagues who only want to have a coffee break by using you as an alibi are...at least in the wrong place at the wrong time.

So what is this all about? To put it as simplest: nothing. Just smalltalk, chit-chat and a thread for giving relief to a working day with you guy (because discord in the office...nah, I think that wouldn't work out for long, and nevertheless: I like my job, really!)

Coffee - anyone? ;)
Einen Latte bitte, dankeschön !

Nice to meet you btw.

Cheers aus Düsseldorf!

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Damn, the expensive equipment didn't blow up :pensive: I even complained to my boss how the hell he is expecting me to finish the job at the deadline, everything that could go wrong went wrong... well, except blowing up the expensive equipment. I got one day extra but still 2 months of working hours left until Tuesday :joy:

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
What is going on in here??? Where is my Coffee??? Sam??? SAAAAAMMMMMM???!?!!!!!
SAAAAAM!
@AstroSam !
I made it back from Basic Training. I'm now qualified to be told what to do, as quickly as possible, with someone holding my hand. I need COFFEE, Sam! I won't be able to do things with adult supervision without coffee...

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
What is going on in here??? Where is my Coffee??? Sam??? SAAAAAMMMMMM???!?!!!!!
SAAAAAM!
@AstroSam !
I made it back from Basic Training. I'm now qualified to be told what to do, as quickly as possible, with someone holding my hand. I need COFFEE, Sam! I won't be able to do things with adult supervision without coffee...
I'm here! I'm here!! Well, at least from time to time. Friday + the weekend I wasn't...physically. With my heart and thoughts I am always with ya, ha! :D

Monday today it is. Keep calm and move on, there is nothing to see here (yet).

https://cdn.thisiswhyimbroke.com/images/keep-calm-coffee-stencil.jpg

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
I showed up for work today and there was nobody there. Apparently it's a federal holiday!
Erm...so what are you doing then at work?

I've read you absolved your basic training...again? Somehow I remember that you've done that a couple of months ago. So, how many basic trainings are there you have to go through...?
And where's @Blind Owl ? Off for some (basic) training, too?

Forgot your password?