marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Ow shit, my 2 8" tablets arrived a few days ago at a friends place, she wanted to bring them today because she was meeting my wife, sooo I was very excited when I came home.... damn, where is my package, I looked everywhere, nothing. I asked my wife where the package was. They talked so much that they forgot to exchange the package :astonished::disappointed: Because another package is going to be delivered at our friends place, they agreed that I would get both when the other package will arrive..... that will be end next week :disappointed::cry:
At diner my wife noticed my disappointment and suggested that she would go alone with the boys to swimming school and I could get the package. :slight_smile:
So I went to our friends place and guess what was in the package:

:laughing::laughing::laughing: wrong package

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Graptor

Space Marshal
Jul 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Graptor
And for fun, it's time to post a vacation photo, as I just spent a week in the Wyoming range doing some awesome horseback riding. Check out the view from this vantage point, locally called "Tepee Rings Mesa" or something like that. Had tepee rings around it, and if you hunted hard enough, arrow heads. Our camp site was just beyond the farthest set of trees you can see in the background.

upload_2017-10-2_14-7-51.png

@Captain Call , I sure got an earful of local history about Nate Champion while I was there!

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Hey there, how are you all doing? I've been absent for a while because for some reason at home I'm having trouble with this 2-step-verification of the TEST forums. Don't know why. Well, here in the office it still works fine, haha :D
Yeah, well, writing this I WAS at home for some months, still being ill. Since this Monday I am back at work, but honestly I'm not really able to work in any way. Currently, I'm talking to my boss for trying to get out of this company with a severance pay. Reason is that I honestly won't get back to a healthy status in the near future. It would therefore be great to get out of all the trouble for one or two years, get well and healthy again, for then stepping back into the labour market. That being said, its end of the year, budgets are blank, thus I will have to wait until next year. I hope and pray that I'll get a chance for it.

Looking onto my personal situation, minor things have changed: I'm having TOO MUCH SPACESHIPS on my account (who hasn't!?!) and am producing YT videos for the German Community, going straight forward to 2k followers. In the meantime I tried to step into the streaming business, but this was too much stress for me, hence I'll stay with "only" doing videos (which is enough effort, as a side note ;) ).
Plus, I'm organizing BarCitizen Meetings here in Hamburg/northern Germany. We've done it for the first time in August, next BarCitizen will take place upcoming Thursday. We will meet in the NOXbar, haha. Yes, totally true, the bars name is noxbar. Thus I HAD to schedule a BarCitizen at this location :D

Hopefully, that you are all doing well!
Have a coffee and fun, I will try to show up here again more frequently (at least to train my english writing, jeez, it has become a little bit "rusty", kind of....)!
Cheers!
Astro

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-C3qpCWhM_Gk/VagZQ-aqCYI/AAAAAAAAF3U/Cgipd6ck8mA/s1600/blogsuperpower.jpg

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Welcome back Sam!!!!
Well, here in the office it still works fine, haha :smile:
A good reason to go to work :thumbsup:
Reason is that I honestly won't get back to a healthy status in the near future.
And that is a good reason not to go to work, unfortunately :slight_frown:

(who hasn't!?!)
Me???? maybe????

Try to get well soon Sam, otherwise you can't enjoy the fun on TEST forum, unless you ask @SeungRyul for assistance.

Varku

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Varku
someone ( looking at you @AstroSam ) has summoned the Cookiemonster...
And allister once told me, If share Cookies, I shall commit myself fully to that task. There shall be no eye without a glance of Cookies...

Just in case you're not in Christmas mood while reading this:

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Hows your gaming pit doing? Still more sleeping than gaming in it...?
TL;DR?
The main display went from 27" 1920x1080 to 28" 1920x1200 to 31.5" 2560x1440, overpowering my poor GTX970. I only can use the main display.
My MFDs got an upgrade, 2 8" tablets behind them which act now as a fancy reference card and a 8" tablet between them to fill up the gap... will be upgraded to a 10".
The new shelf next to the chair can hold 48 empty beer bottles, 2 crates of 24 0.33 bottles.

And yes, after stop playing, I must force myself out of the chair, or I will get extra sleep. Sometimes when I start using the shelf good, it also happens during playing :beers:

Forgot your password?