marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
First sober day, just got back at base camp and catching up. My wives cousins fiancee asked me this morning how I was feeling.... big question mark... what do you mean? Yeah, you know, the beer..... euhm.... very good, no problem, why? She has a headache next morning after 2 beers. Then I counted my beers yesterday..... :innocent:

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
Yeah, where is @Dutch86?
I've been summoned! #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow #tablethrow

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I've been summoned! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
He's ALIVE!!!! I missed you man!

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Forget the coffee, forget the beer, vodka, etc.. Just harvested the bee hive I have and got 150 lbs of honey! Time for a couple batches of mead!

Filtered the first 3 gallons (9 more to go...)

View attachment 7363

View attachment 7364
mjum mjum, my son liked honey a lot, until I joked about i and said it actualy was bee spit :face_palm:

Graptor

Space Marshal
Jul 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Graptor
mjum mjum, my son liked honey a lot, until I joked about i and said it actualy was bee spit :face_palm:
Liquid gold, in my opinion. In Colorado, local, raw honey can go for $7/pound, and there are about 12 pounds per gallon! Too bad I have to keep some for my own honey addiction called mead.:bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee: Go bees!

Graptor

Space Marshal
Jul 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Graptor
Nice Ride - now it Whisky time
Whiskey and chili tonight!

I'm heading on a vacation in a week and a half that is in the middle of Wyoming, just north of the Hole in the Wall, for 7 days of riding out of a base camp. The chuck wagon feeds us all our meals, and there's a tent that is filled with beer, whiskey, and tequila for every night. I'm afraid I will hurt myself, but I may come home in better beer drinkin' shape, ready to crash some auroras! Maybe 3.0 will be in evocati by then? Nah....

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch

I'm heading on a vacation in a week and a half that is in the middle of Wyoming, just north of the Hole in the Wall, for 7 days of riding out of a base camp. The chuck wagon feeds us all our meals, and there's a tent that is filled with beer, whiskey, and tequila for every night. I'm afraid I will hurt myself, but I may come home in better beer drinkin' shape, ready to crash some auroras! Maybe 3.0 will be in evocati by then? Nah....
You've found Valhala!
Wow! It's been a long time since we visited the coffee shop! I need a good dose of caffeine this afternoon, so I'm here for a cup of your strongest.
View attachment 7440

Hey, check out this nice weekend ride I went on. Try to beat that scenery. Was riding here at sunrise on Sunday morning.

View attachment 7441
Is that the real @Graptor ? Hooky Shiite YOU are a cowboy?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Wow! It's been a long time since we visited the coffee shop! I need a good dose of caffeine this afternoon, so I'm here for a cup of your strongest.
View attachment 7440

Hey, check out this nice weekend ride I went on. Try to beat that scenery. Was riding here at sunrise on Sunday morning.

View attachment 7441
Damn Grap, that there is gorgeous.

Now I'm just damn jealous. Sounds like a damn fine time.

Graptor

Space Marshal
Jul 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Graptor
You've found Valhala!
Why yes, I did!

Is that the real @Graptor ? Hooky Shiite YOU are a cowboy?
That is the real me. But... I know cowboys, and I would not insult them or discredit their skills by ever claiming to be one of them. I owned a horse boarding business for 10 years, and had some ranch hands who were rodeo guys, now THEY were cowboys! I just hang on for dear life when I'm riding with them! :racehorse:

Damn Grap, that there is gorgeous.
Now I'm just damn jealous. Sounds like a damn fine time.
Foothills of the Rockies, just south of Boulder. The entry to the well known rock climbing area known as Eldorado Canyon is in the background.

Can't wait for my trip. It's already distracting me and it's still a week and a half away. Supposedly a beautiful valley along the Powder River where the Johnson Cattle Wars of the late 1800's took place. Just north of the Hole in the Wall made famous by Butch Cassidy. Hope to live through it!

Forgot your password?