SAMs happy-hour-GMT+1-daily-work-COFFEE BAR

Captain Call

Space Marshal
Jul 12, 2016
RSI Handle
Captain W F Call
And for fun, it's time to post a vacation photo, as I just spent a week in the Wyoming range doing some awesome horseback riding. Check out the view from this vantage point, locally called "Tepee Rings Mesa" or something like that. Had tepee rings around it, and if you hunted hard enough, arrow heads. Our camp site was just beyond the farthest set of trees you can see in the background.

View attachment 7618

@Captain Call , I sure got an earful of local history about Nate Champion while I was there!

Looking good - I am glad you enjoyed God's Country! It snowed today and the weather has turned cold...Powder River Let her Buck!

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
someone ( looking at you @AstroSam ) has summoned the Cookiemonster...
And allister once told me, If share Cookies, I shall commit myself fully to that task. There shall be no eye without a glance of Cookies...

Just in case you're not in Christmas mood while reading this:
Oh yeah, another thread, another bucket of cookie....well, pics only, but cookies nevertheless. Perhaps the most calorie saving possibility to consume cookies, haha :smile:

:blush::upside_down:

The main display went from 27" 1920x1080 to 28" 1920x1200 to 31.5" 2560x1440, overpowering my poor GTX970. I only can use the main display.
My MFDs got an upgrade, 2 8" tablets behind them which act now as a fancy reference card and a 8" tablet between them to fill up the gap... will be upgraded to a 10".
The new shelf next to the chair can hold 48 empty beer bottles, 2 crates of 24 0.33 bottles.

And yes, after stop playing, I must force myself out of the chair, or I will get extra sleep. Sometimes when I start using the shelf good, it also happens during playing :beers:
No way, 48 bottles!? As for the rest: impressive :smile: No, really, sounds like quite an awesome piece of work you did there. A whole cockpit only for beer, erm, Star Citizen I mean...wow :beers::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: I will browse through the last pages for searching some images which you probably posted there :wink::grin:

Looking good - I am glad you enjoyed God's Country! It snowed today and the weather has turned cold...Powder River Let her Buck!
Snow *lesigh* We are far away from snow here. Have had 20°C the last days, but I don't want to complain: the summer was awful wet and way too cold. Hence its good having some late summer days which bring us some hours of warming sun.

Have a nice CITIZENCON FRIDAY!!

http://cache.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/277517-Friday-Coffee-Shows-A-Little-More-Attitude.jpg

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
SAM!!! Good to see you my friend! Wow, it's been a while. I'm sorry to hear that your health isn't well. I pray that you can get the time you need to get yourself well.

2k on YT?!? That's awesome my friend! Congratulations on that.

We miss you around here Dear Sam. Please stop by to visit when you can.

Cheers,
Owl

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
I will browse through the last pages for searching some images which you probably posted there :wink::grin:
Naaah, it got quiet in the Coffee bar without the Barrista, I posted it in the TEST simpit BEST simpit thread on TEST forum and in the TEST pit thread on spectrum... not the empty-beer-bottle shelf and also not the added sleeping module... I posted that somewhere, not sure where :thinking:

[EDIT] I found the photo of the sleeping module, still not sure where I posted it View: https://imgur.com/q9oYFbz

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Sleeping module, how cool is that, haha :D Wil have a look into the TEST simpit-thread, thanks for the link!

Missed you too, dear @Blind Owl - thats the reason why I came back, having a look if you and everyone is okay here :D

So, hopefully that you all had an amazing CitizenCon Weekend? I have to check out who of you all bought a Pioneer.
Looking to myself, I haven't - was too much money for me to even consider buying it. And I didn't want to melt my ships. I love my fleet in its current stat.

Well, Monday - but tomorrow, we are having bank holiday, yay. So one coffee, and the day (maybe) is already over, ha :D
Cheers, have a nice day!

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
So, hopefully that you all had an amazing CitizenCon Weekend?
It was a great Citizencon. I went to Gamescom and expected something similar at Citizencon... wrong!!!! Citizencon was more, better, just great, not only talking about content but also what was organized. I don't even mention the golden ticket.
I have to check out who of you all bought a Pioneer.
I could melt a few ships and addons, buy one, melt it and get my ships back again, but what next? Then I will have a €935.94 Pioneer option in my buyback which I never would unmelt

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Erm...I have no idea what you are talking about. But I get this: your colleague did something dumb, wrong, whatever not-so-smart thing, right?
So ground him. Tell him: one more time and there will be no colleague hug the next morning, ha :D

Tuesday. Damn, another long week that is...

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Lunchtime!

Its pretty cold outside today - well, at least for our degree of latitude here. This morning we've had -1°C, such kind of wet and freezing cold which crawls through your clothes and bites into your skin. *brrrrr*

Reactions: marcsand2

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
But I get this: your colleague did something dumb, wrong, whatever not-so-smart thing, right?
Naah, it is more like:my colleague started working on something, dropped the work on my desk leaving me with a half finished program while I didn't had a clue what all had to be done. I thought that I figured it out, finished his half work and going to the customer to start implementing the changes. At the customer I figured out that there were more things which I didn't know about, but keep up the illusion that everything is almost ready.
Today was the first deadline, Monday the next.

Reactions: AstroSam

Graptor

Space Marshal
Jul 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Graptor
Naah, it is more like:my colleague started working on something, dropped the work on my desk leaving me with a half finished program while I didn't had a clue what all had to be done. I thought that I figured it out, finished his half work and going to the customer to start implementing the changes. At the customer I figured out that there were more things which I didn't know about, but keep up the illusion that everything is almost ready.
That sounds somewhat like just about every software project I'm involved in! :confounded:

Good to see the coffee shop activity again! @AstroSam, don't be a stranger!

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
...thus you are a developer at CIG?? I knew it, ha! :D

Good to see the coffee shop activity again! @AstroSam, don't be a stranger!
I try. I'm always in here when I'm at work. But the last couple of months I'd become ill; hence I was off. Currently I'm back at work, doing some things here and there, hoping that my current health status will last at least for the next 6 months. *prayer*

So, its Wednesday - hump day coffee it is!

@Varku Please tell me when you finished making this awesome PIECE OF CAKE (haha :D).

Soooooooo, and for starters, today it'l be a

CARAMELLO CAKE, yay! :heart_eyes_cat:

http://img.taste.com.au/gB2yc2gj/w643-h428-cfill-q90/taste/2016/11/caramello-cake-105070-1.jpeg
Recipe: http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/caramello-cake/6a724450-c233-46b0-8ade-4bc79c1ea388

Forgot your password?