SAMs happy-hour-GMT+1-daily-work-COFFEE BAR

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Thanks dear *yummy* :)

That was a hell of a day, so much to do. *phew*
Just went on a 10km run for relaxing a little bit. Now its near half past nine and I have to go to bed.
Wish you a nice evening, read ya tomorrow!
Cheers
Sam

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Pretty much exactly how I felt. Haha.
"fountain" it is, right? Not "spring". Dumb Sam :(
Spring or fountain, both work. I understood.
Also, stop calling my friend Sam "dumb". >:(
She is smart, and wonderful and caring and funny and amazing and awesome.
;) <3
Maybe I need to move to Germany.
Or Canada. ;)

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
I'm sorry @Sam K Macer , I know it isn't perfect over there... I am just frustrated with the United States right now. Violence, poverty, healthcare that only the wealthy can truly afford, stagnated wages, and nobody seems to care about the people who live here... only themselves. The one thing I appreciate about the EU (and Germany, by proxy) is that they at least seem to care about people... even if those who they care about reciprocate with violence. You are good people over there with sensible mindsets and good morals. I certainly didn't mean to make light of what you have worked for and the struggles you have gone through to get where you are. Thanks for the coffee, I needed it.
Well, yes, the healthcare system here in Germany is one of the best, I think. Everyone - and this truly means "everyone" - has the right of health and healthcare over here, for the basic services you have to pay nothing. But this system has its price, and the price is rising: currently around 15% of your monthly payment. Nevertheless the coffers of the health insurance funds are empty (no comment on that), thus they are discussing to rise the share by 2 - 2,5%. But I don't wanna moan, I am very happy to live here in Germany under this health security umbrella, thats for sure.

The frustration of the people living in the USA seems widespread. I don't wanna discuss about where does this come from etc. But this frustration currently pushes tendencies which scare me down to the deepest level of my stomach. People from outside Germany often asked me in the past, how a major fault like the "Third Reich" could happen, how this guy with this prominent mustache and somehow rigid right arm could be elected. Well, dear US-friends: it happens; it happens again. Right at your doorstep. And I am afraid, afraid as I never have been before in my life.

*takesadeepbreath*
Lets look towards the joys of life. Coffee. Strong coffee.

https://media.giphy.com/media/7qV3yswT0K8hi/giphy.gif
But nevertheless it tastes bitter these days...

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
Somehow I stopped tracking this thread. Oh the humanity! (Testosity?)

Myself, I'm back at work after a mediocre vacation. Trying to work hard....

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Thanks dear *yummy* :)

That was a hell of a day, so much to do. *phew*
Just went on a 10km run for relaxing a little bit. Now its near half past nine and I have to go to bed.
Wish you a nice evening, read ya tomorrow!
Cheers
Sam
Just went on a 10km run for relaxing a little bit.
10km run...
relaxing a little bit...

FB_IMG_1459779942052.jpg

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Can I get a strong one?
Sure!
Would this fit your imagination?

Or do you need something even stronger? :D
Just went on a 10km run for relaxing a little bit.
10km run...
relaxing a little bit...

View attachment 2934
Yeah, well, sorry, even for me its a little bit embarrassing, but I'm not the youngest any more, thus I'll stay at 10 - 15 km running distance instead of 20 - 25 km, which was my relaxation distance until 2014 :oops:

Even the thought of running 10km makes me sweaty and nervous.
Sweaty is good - and the nervousness disappears after a few kilometers, trust me ;)

Reactions: Blind Owl

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?