SAMs happy-hour-GMT+1-daily-work-COFFEE BAR

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Ha, I found a TEST Squadron Island!!

:D:D:D
I'm going to swim out to this island, plant the good ole stars and stripes, then leave some good ole' fashion American piss water (Bud Light)

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
Sure!
Would this fit your imagination?

Or do you need something even stronger? :D

Yeah, well, sorry, even for me its a little bit embarrassing, but I'm not the youngest any more, thus I'll stay at 10 - 15 km running distance instead of 20 - 25 km, which was my relaxation distance until 2014 :oops:

Sweaty is good - and the nervousness disappears after a few kilometers, trust me ;)
A strong coffee please, I approved all my exams and I need to party

*hug @MzHartz *

*run*

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Hey @Captain Call , since this is a GMT+1 coffee bar, it was already close during your time of order. ;)

Welcome @ TEST by the way! Always a please to have new faces here around :)

Well, good morning everybody! The new day starts and therewith the new working shift. 8 a.m. over here, its cloudy with some sunny parts inbetween. But the weather forecast for the next days is all about rain and wind and storm and rain...so, lots of time for sitting in the house, reading a book and drinking hot chocolate with baileys, yay :D

Have a nice Thursday!
Sam

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Can I get Coffee and Whiskey? please - it has been along day at work
Welcome, Captain!

Hey @Captain Call , since this is a GMT+1 coffee bar, it was already close during your time of order. ;)

Welcome @ TEST by the way! Always a please to have new faces here around :)

Well, good morning everybody! The new day starts and therewith the new working shift. 8 a.m. over here, its cloudy with some sunny parts inbetween. But the weather forecast for the next days is all about rain and wind and storm and rain...so, lots of time for sitting in the house, reading a book and drinking hot chocolate with baileys, yay :D

Have a nice Thursday!
Sam
I believe I'm at GMT -7 and I frequent this coffee bar regularly, Sam!
images-5.jpeg

Rains very regularly here in Oregon, though it has more of a reputation for rain than it actually gets. Bright side, everything is green and lush when the sun comes out.

On a separate note, anyone hear of a CIG sale coming up? My wallet is itching for some some reason...

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Don't cry... yet.
I actually hadn't heard anything, was just wondering myself. I don't actually have any ships that are flight ready at the moment. I haven't played in some time now and melted everything to go Drake crazy.

Forgot your password?