SAMs happy-hour-GMT+1-daily-work-COFFEE BAR

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
:):):)

Guten Morgen! Good Morning, girls and boys!

Have had a couple of rough days: Thursday and Friday an irritation of the nerves within my voicebox ("larynx"?) tortured me - and Saturday the birthday of my father-on-law :confused: This week is a short one: vacation starts on Thursday :) On the other hand that means: looooots and lots and lots to do!
Have a nice start into the week!

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
But thats still oldschool here in Germany. Our political party named "Die Grünen" last year have introduced the "gender-star". They intend not to exclude anyone - any fe*male - within their literary...work. :eek::D

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Morning Sam. And happy Monday. I pray you had a good weekend. How's your larynx doing today? Feeling better I hope.

Well, off to the gym for morning PT. I'll have a large dark roast, with a splash of milk, please and thank you.

Have a great one Sam. Cheers.

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
Glad to have you back Sam. Hopefully this short week will go better for you.

It's a Monday morning here. I'll take my usual latte please.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
One large dark roast

http://i0.wp.com/teasecoffeebar.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/fwhite.png

...y un latte macchiatto:

http://s3-media3.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/TV0YjRVvrmbS49bEYfflXw/o.jpg

Thanks for asking. Yes, I am feeling better and tomorrow I will try to do some sports, depending on how I feel after this days' work. Still two hours to go until 5 p.m. -_-

What pleasures me currently is the weather: Spring seems standing around the corner; the upcoming week the temperature could climb and reach the 20°C mark :cool::)

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
*iak* Looks frosty, kind of:confused: Goood morning alltogether! Another lovely day in the warm office has begun. It is 8 a.m., the coffee is hot, the weather is not (haha).

On my ride to work early today our local operator of the public mass transit decided: "Hey, its easter vacation, nobody will go to work - for sure I know this! So lets save costs for I am the hero of operators!". And so, the S-Bahn (urban train) came as a shortened train! During the rush hour!! Yes, I LOVE it to travel by train when its crowded like a coin in Chris Roberts wallet :D

Anyway, if those are our only problems we are having no problems at all. ;)

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Yesterday evening I watched Mockingjay part 1 and 2 - didn't watched them so far because since Harry Potter 7 I hate splitted and boring finals. So, yesterday evening...what a waste of lifetime! After that brilliant "Catching Fire" with its good twist and action threads actually followed...nothing; more or less. Basically, its Harry Potter (7) in female version. The honest trailer puts it in a nutshell:
"After four long years waiting for the epic final chapter for the "Hunger Games", watched and lived to the finish line, in an underwhelming conclusion featuring: reading...letters, Katniss...scream at a cat, and - adding insult to injury - Katniss acutally choosing Peeta over Gale."
Boom, bullseye.
(Warning: spoilers the (only) movie twist as well as the whole (small) story!)

P.S.: and she DOESN'T wear a RED suit! :mad::(

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
At least, and besides of, that doesn't help us here in Germany with our extreme right-wing political parties, individuals and groups. As a result of the attacks in Brussels I fear a further escalation of violence: even more burning refugee camps, murder, robbery. Its a difficult and sad time for whole Europe. And a solution is intangible - however Angela Merkel tries to find it, and I generally have a great trust in her actions ...

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
At least, and besides of, that doesn't help us here in Germany with our extreme right-wing political parties, individuals and groups. As a result of the attacks in Brussels I fear a further escalation of violence: even more burning refugee camps, murder, robbery. Its a difficult and sad time for whole Europe. And a solution is intangible - however Angela Merkel tries to find it, and I generally have a great trust in her actions ...
She seems to have a good head on her shoulders. I hope Europe, no, I hope the world, can find a solution.

Reactions: AstroSam
Forgot your password?