SAMs happy-hour-GMT+1-daily-work-COFFEE BAR

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Confirmed, especially when you recognize that they didn't got it from a stranger. Now I have allot more understanding for my father's position :) He got 3 of us.
So did my mother and father. 3 boys. Ha. They were so blessed. I'm really looking forward to having more kids. We just need to get through this next transitional period in our lives and see where the army ends up sending us.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
So did my mother and father. 3 boys. Ha. They were so blessed. I'm really looking forward to having more kids. We just need to get through this next transitional period in our lives and see where the army ends up sending us.
Those 3 boys got born within 2 years, 1 month and 6 days time ;)

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
We just need to get through this next transitional period in our lives and see where the army ends up sending us.
I really hope that the army will send you somewhere close at home!!! I'm close at home and I wish for every father that he can be close at home so he can enjoy his kids!!! Yes sir, sometimes it seems otherwise, but I really enjoy those bandits!!!!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Those 3 boys got born within 2 years, 1 month and 6 days time ;)
Oh wow! Haha, that's amazing! Good work.
I really hope that the army will send you somewhere close at home!!! I'm close at home and I wish for every father that he can be close at home so he can enjoy his kids!!! Yes sir, sometimes it seems otherwise, but I really enjoy those bandits!!!!
My whole family will move if I get posted somewhere. They won't send me away from them, unless its on an overseas tour, which is only 6-8 months at a time, and only every couple years. Thank God.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'm really happy for you, that is great news!
You betcha. :)
Now hit the sheets, 1:00AM!!!!
but first empty the bottle
Haha, I'm heading out for a date night with my wifey tonight, as its my parents last day in town before they head home. :D
Have a great sleep my friend.

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
I'm back to the real world after spending the last 4 days at Gen Con. I am sore from head to toe, and exhausted even after a triple espresso. I could use more coffee.

Even though there were tons of pics of me dancing, this is my favorite pic of the weekend:
13958219_10154398929336617_5204075721405358404_o.jpg

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Checked into the site and had a like explosion. Looks like @Blind Owl is back!
View attachment 3072
Just teasing. Glad to hear you had a good time!
Hahaha, like explosion? You're welcome. ;)
Good morning beautiful!
This is what Baby owl learning to fly looks like @Blind Owl

It seems lack of beer :confused::D
Awwwww. So cute. Haha. You're right though, there is a distinct lack of beer.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'm back to the real world after spending the last 4 days at Gen Con. I am sore from head to toe, and exhausted even after a triple espresso. I could use more coffee.

Even though there were tons of pics of me dancing, this is my favorite pic of the weekend:
View attachment 3077
That's nifty. GenCon eh? Is it bad I need to google this?
Edit: holy games batman! That looks like a riot. I'm guessing you had a blast eh?

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
Yes, everyone, join me at Gen Con! There's so much stuff there it's overwhelming, and I never get to do everything (on top of the fact I'm kind of "working" it). It's a blast, but man, I really need some recovery time.

Forgot your password?