SAMs happy-hour-GMT+1-daily-work-COFFEE BAR

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
I woke up in a good mood today! I had a Fuzz Petal (cardamom soda with an espresso shot floated on top and an orange peel), so I've been caffeinated.

So why is my mood and energy tanking?

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
It was an AC to become one of those often hated colleagues which are announced to boss other people around :D

Well, it appears that I'm not boss-like enough to boss people around: too sensitive, too empathetic, too instinctive; lack of bossing-knowhow, lack of toughness, lack of innovation (ftw?!). But, nevertheless, extremely ambitious. At least something. Grrrr.....

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
It was an AC to become one of those often hated colleagues which are announced to boss other people around :D

Well, it appears that I'm not boss-like enough to boss people around: too sensitive, too empathetic, too instinctive; lack of bossing-knowhow, lack of toughness, lack of innovation (ftw?!). But, nevertheless, extremely ambitious. At least something. Grrrr.....
Don't take it to heart. Sounds like corporationspeak, how to assess personality without being a person. If they knew how ruthlessly you ran this coffee shop, they would be trembling with fear when placing their orders. ;) I'm sure something better will be in store for you, if you want it.

Forgot your password?