SAMs happy-hour-GMT+1-daily-work-COFFEE BAR

Captain Call

Space Marshal
Jul 12, 2016
RSI Handle
Captain W F Call
I NEED one of those for REAL --- I am taking my online compliance tests for the month ---3 courses and test per month --- each month --- have to have them done before end of the month --- these regulations and courses and test have been prepared by the biggest bunch of idiots that exist on the planet! Regulations fix all – logic not required!

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
I NEED one of those for REAL --- I am taking my online compliance tests for the month ---3 courses and test per month --- each month --- have to have them done before end of the month --- these regulations and courses and test have been prepared by the biggest bunch of idiots that exist on the planet! Regulations fix all – logic not required!
Once every 10 years I must update my safety exame. This really is 90% common sense and 10% facts. The people from the field who should have the most common sense fail that exame allot.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Sounds like you're working for a BFC - Big Fucking Company - just like me :D

You get breaktime?!
If you are working more than 6 hours a day, there are regulations which say that you have the right for a breaktime. If an employer doesn't follow the corresponding rules there is a possibility - the bigger the company the higher the possibility - that he receives a considerable (painful) penalty.

Haha, at least a topic-related shitpost :D

Morning all! The one day I feel better, the next day more like one step backwards. Yesterday was the one day on which I felt better.

Just set up a can of fresh hot coffee, 2 litres - will drink it now; all of it! ;)

Have a nice day!
Sam

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Haha, good morning Beerjerker :) How you doing? Hows the weather?
Over here, the summer is showing up one last time before it 'll move over to late summer and then autumn.
*sigh* One other year about to be gone. The older we become the faster the time is running, isn't it?

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Haha, good morning Beerjerker :) How you doing? Hows the weather?
Over here, the summer is showing up one last time before it 'll move over to late summer and then autumn.
*sigh* One other year about to be gone. The older we become the faster the time is running, isn't it?
Are you sure you want to talk weather with me? You might get jealous...;)

Weather steady near the 80's (F, so I guess 25-ish C?) and the sun won't stop shining. We probably have another several weeks or more before the weather gets even remotely unpleasant. Even then, the cold only lasts for about a week.

I lived most of my life further inland in the States, where the seasons changed more drastically. It was a bit easier to tell the year was passing by when you saw the environment changing more. Now, I only notice the years passing as my beard turns grey bit by bit.

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Where are you living, if I may ask?

Please include details so that I can move over to you(/r location) :D
Beautiful Oregon! I got the ocean less than an hour's drive one way, the mountains less than an hour's drive the other. Everyone thinks it rains all the time, so not much in the way of tourists (shhh... best kept secret). Only really rains loads in the spring, which brings bright flowers and green trees all summer.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Funny, a friend of mine recently moved from Germany to Oregon, married his girl there. Now he's posting vids and pics from his new place of life - AND ITS SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL I WANT TO MOVE THERE TOO GODDAMNIT! ....sorry....haven't had vacations for 10 years and am a little bit hungry for sun, places outside of Germany, sun, exotic places, sun, other cultures, sun... ;)

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Funny, a friend of mine recently moved from Germany to Oregon, married his girl there. Now he's posting vids and pics from his new place of life - AND ITS SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL I WANT TO MOVE THERE TOO GODDAMNIT! ....sorry....haven't had vacations for 10 years and am a little bit hungry for sun, places outside of Germany, sun, exotic places, sun, other cultures, sun... ;)
There are definitely areas with more sun, but this is like the Goldilocks area in North America (in my opinion). Not too hot, not too cold. Not too wet, not too dry. Not too cheap, not too expensive. Not too right, not too left...
I just hope the three bears don't show up and get me!

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Morning in Noord Holland. I never guessed that it would be so nice and sunny in Holland. I'm sorry that you had to take the bad weather this year on holiday Sam. We always holidays the last 3 - 4 weeks of the school vacation and since shorty is born, we didn't got further then Germany, this year Austria. The weather always was good. This year I feared for the worst, Austria in the mountains and Dutch coast with our bad weather.

Attachments

Forgot your password?