SAMs happy-hour-GMT+1-daily-work-COFFEE BAR

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Hi. I needed a day off TEST today 'cause of this G&G guy here. It gave me too much emotional trouble and I do not need such idiots around me, and if its only in VL.

Hope you are doing well. We'll read us tomorrow again, hopefully.

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
What happened to DontTouchMyHoHos post and what did you post that had to be edited
Looks like moderator cut out quite a bit of that thread. Everyone replying to someone who isn't there. Might as well delete the thread if it needs to lose that much context to stay up. Well, I hope whatever was going on is resolved or behind us.

Hi. I needed a day off TEST today 'cause of this G&G guy here. It gave me too much emotional trouble and I do not need such idiots around me, and if its only in VL.

Hope you are doing well. We'll read us tomorrow again, hopefully.
Breaks can be good sometimes. I will cover your shift and serve up some coffee images if you like. :)
tumblr_mz9kq9rK9M1t0b1clo1_500.gif

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
What happened to DontTouchMyHoHos post and what did you post that had to be edited
This is the message I received:

Hey i changed your comment

"I really hope that you get your ass kicked really bad some day. a-hole.
nuff said."

to

"I really disagree with your oppinion and i like to prove you wrong in the PU one day. have a nice day."

While you are fine with disagreeing with other members you have to be a gentleman about it :D
Looks like moderator cut out quite a bit of that thread. Everyone replying to someone who isn't there. Might as well delete the thread if it needs to lose that much context to stay up. Well, I hope whatever was going on is resolved or behind us.

Breaks can be good sometimes. I will cover your shift and serve up some coffee images if you like. :)
View attachment 3664
Yes, that would be very helpful, nice of you, thanks for the offer ;)
I now have to go (to bed).
Have a nice day (or night).
Cheers!
Sam

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
You are/where in the army? Then I know now what your job is/was
The admirals cook
One of my troopers in action! As soon he catches his breath...
Fatty-Fats.jpg

Just teasing. I don't want to denigrate anyone doing their national service, even if they're too big to... well, serve. I was a combat medic when I was in. If you're too gigantic to be carried to safety, you might be too gigantic.

Took me years to shake off all that seriousness. Back to the important work I do now.
BLUEBERRY PIE AND COFFEE(1).jpg

Forgot your password?