marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Sidenote: wasn't on vacation trips outside of Germany during the last 10 years :smile:
This year I was the first time in the Netherlands on a short vacation trip since 5 years, 2nd time in my vacation-life. I prefer to be foreigner in a foreign country instead of being treated as foreigner in my own country and there is not allot to do if you don't like cities.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
I try to keep caffeine-free until lunch time. Otherwise I'm starting to get tired around lunchtime for the rest of the day.
Since we are having in the office only this 08/15 coffee made by some freaky industrial machines, I've tried several instant coffees and finally found one which tastes, well, like coffee :D Its the instant coffee by Mount Hagen: http://www.mounthagen.de/
Its not the cheapest but smells and tastes very delicious.

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
I try to keep caffeine-free until lunch time. Otherwise I'm starting to get tired around lunchtime for the rest of the day.
Since we are having in the office only this 08/15 coffee made by some freaky industrial machines, I've tried several instant coffees and finally found one which tastes, well, like coffee :smile: Its the instant coffee by Mount Hagen: http://www.mounthagen.de/
Its not the cheapest but smells and tastes very delicious.
That's the instant coffee that I drink! (Well, I have the caffeinated version.) I agree, I like it because it doesn't taste instant, but it's not cheap either.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Since I'm
  • low-carb
  • gluten-free
  • no caffeine after 4p.m.
I'm sleeping like a baby. Definitely worth a try. Also @CrudeSasquatch I suggest from that day when you are on active duty for the Canadian Armed Forces you WANT to sleep often, but them damn troops won't let ya :D

1.30 p.m. over here, its still snowing and a fresh cooked, hot coffee is standing right in front of me on my office desk. You have a wonderful Tuesday furtheron!! :blush::thumbsup:

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
Sn*w is a four letter s word and should be censored as such.

It's actually been a warmer than average autumn here so far. I'm okay with that. Today, it's nice jacket weather, if a little dreary. Works for me. I love this jacket but not bundled weather.

P.S.
If you're in the USA..... VOTE!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Sn*w is a four letter s word and should be censored as such.

It's actually been a warmer than average autumn here so far. I'm okay with that. Today, it's nice jacket weather, if a little dreary. Works for me. I love this jacket but not bundled weather.

P.S.
If you're in the USA..... VOTE!!!!!!!!!!
i just finished filling out mine :o

Forgot your password?