SAMs happy-hour-GMT+1-daily-work-COFFEE BAR

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Quiet around here.
Trying to be gracious in victory. The wounds are still fresh. Maybe nicer if I say as little as I can. :wink:

My Facebook feed is completely full of moaning about trump. It's amazing how invested my (mostly) UK friends group are in the american election.

I'm too busy worrying about the fact that my boiler broke, not had a shower since Friday!

In other news, think I promised you all this piccie:

View attachment 4817
Absolutely stunning! So pleased for your happy news!

Well, not the news about the boiler. Years back, when I still lived in colder climates, pipes froze and burst and I was without water for nearly 3 weeks. Had to melt snow in the bathtub and add boiling tea kettles to get it to lukewarm temperatures enough to clean. Not much fun at the time, but now I get to tell this weird story on the internet!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
My Facebook feed is completely full of moaning about trump. It's amazing how invested my (mostly) UK friends group are in the american election.

I'm too busy worrying about the fact that my boiler broke, not had a shower since Friday!

View attachment 4817
:ok_hand:
Look great!!!

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch

View attachment 4817
Sorry about your boiler! If you stand next to the tank it'll heat up because YOU ARE HOT! Wooooooooo! /whistle
Looking good @Lienna Gratz on the marriages.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Instead of killing myself, looking to these totally fucked up days - and upcoming years - I'm hearing Christmas Music. I'm very anxious about whats coming, and I'm seeing some people in future doing like that:

https://saboteur365.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/what-have-we-done-gif.gif

With Donald Trump rejecting western values, the whole peace-giving balance of the world is becoming vulnerable. When in France next year Marine Le Pen will become president of France and some right-winged party in Germany is going into the lead, Europe will break apart. Letting Putin loose, he will go on with "reclaiming" the old UdSSR as it was his goal all the time. The Krim was only the beginning.
I'm really, really, really hoping that there is more in Donald Trump than meets the eye and that most of the things he yelled during the election campaign was only self-marketing. Otherwise we can all kiss goodbye.

Christmas Music helps. Christmas, Christmas everywhere - in my heart and in my soul. Everything will become fine, everything will become....

http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/14/590x/christmas_coffee_tree_mai-441709.jpg

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz

View attachment 4817
GORGEOUS!!!!! :D

Forgot your password?