SAMs happy-hour-GMT+1-daily-work-COFFEE BAR

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
He's near 40, I guess? :D

Morning! Another week starting with cold temperatures, -7°C.
But weather's changing, this evening its said to start raining, which won't end till Friday, while the temperatures are rising up to 14°C - what a rollercoaster! :astonished:

Its 9 a.m. over here, the office is quite warm - on those days I really love my job :grin: Well, feel hugged all of you, have a nice start into the week. And @CrudeSasquatch ...go for it, brother!! :grinning: :wink:

https://media3.giphy.com/media/l3V0gmhfRG12VuuZy/200_s.gif

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
So my job is at risk of redundancy, it's almost certain that the office is moving half way across the country, and there's no way I can move sinc eI bought a house 6 months ago. I just bought a new boiler and have a wedding to pay for...

How's everyone's Tuesday going?

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
So my job is at risk of redundancy, it's almost certain that the office is moving half way across the country, and there's no way I can move sinc eI bought a house 6 months ago. I just bought a new boiler and have a wedding to pay for...

How's everyone's Tuesday going?
That is not so good, the only positive thing is that you have to pay for a wedding... that is very positive because it implies that you also will have one of your finest moments of your life :dancer: :champagne_glass::man_in_tuxedo:

My Wednesday?
Even more chaos at my office then usual :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
The emergency jobs are piling up :laughing:
The first time that I could go on TEST forum was after noon, usually it is at 7:30 :open_mouth:
My boss starts to call me Marcsand :thinking:, he knows about TEST :astonished: next time I must correct him, its Marc or Marcsand2 :grin:
3 pieces of flan :cake::cake::cake: :sweat_smile:

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Star Citizen Multicrew Rescue Mission | Let's Play #87 [Deutsch/German]
...using five different cameras. Realllly cool stuff - but only in German language, sorry.

Forgot your password?