Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Long story short: as soon as I sat in the chair, I slept during the whole time
Sounds familiar, only I do it during movies :grin:

Anyone heard/read of him? How were his first weeks at the army? Is he still thinking that it was a good choice joining the Canadian Armed Forces at the age of stone-old?
No complaints, last known position was at 75%, which is good if at least 90% of the competition is almost half his age :sweat_smile:

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
I've been at the military at the age of 19/20, and already at that young age I really *hated* it to receive dumb orders by some young 16-years-old schmuck who just became corporal, seeing himself as the biggest number under the sun. Hence I'm asking myself: how's Crude dealing with those kind of most underwhelming human beings...? :grin:

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
I've been at the military at the age of 19/20, and already at that young age I really *hated* it to receive dumb orders by some young 16-years-old schmuck who just became corporal, seeing himself as the biggest number under the sun. Hence I'm asking myself: how's Crude dealing with those kind of most underwhelming human beings...? :grin:
I just pretend everyone that outranks me is the wisest old wizards that I've ever met and if I do exactly what they say we'll save the super cute elf girl

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Good morning, dear TESTies. Almost 10 a.m. over here, am sitting in the office, having a tea with fresh ginger in it. Its very spicey; and spicey is good. ^^

Hope you are all doing well, still enjoying this new years' days.

@Blind Owl hows your house sale going, if I may ask...?

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Ah, okay. Would be no job for me though. Yesterday I went to bed far too late, and todays office day can only be survived by ginger and coffee and going home early :smile:
At the German Armed Forces I sometimes managed to sleep while walking during night marches :smile:
The Force is strong in me - especially the Force to sleep at night :grin:

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
Wow sleeping while marching...that's commitment xD.
Finally back from the dead... The last week of the vacation was realy stupid. My girlfriend got really sick so we couldn't do anything. I took good care of her...
Then yesterday I went to work only to find that we don't open until the 9th (none of my colleagues bothered to tell me) so I went home back to sleeping. Man I needed that. But now I need a coffee! So happy that the coffee shop is open again xD

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
Happy new year fellow shitposting friends!

Back to work today, wish the holidays went on a bit longer, spent all my time seeing family and friends, got no gaming time in at all!

Everyone at work has given up giving a shit, we all know we're going to be made redundant in 4-6 months, so why bother caring?

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Wow sleeping while marching...that's commitment xD.
Finally back from the dead... The last week of the vacation was realy stupid. My girlfriend got really sick so we couldn't do anything. I took good care of her...
Then yesterday I went to work only to find that we don't open until the 9th (none of my colleagues bothered to tell me) so I went home back to sleeping. Man I needed that. But now I need a coffee! So happy that the coffee shop is open again xD
Happy new year fellow shitposting friends!

Back to work today, wish the holidays went on a bit longer, spent all my time seeing family and friends, got no gaming time in at all!

Everyone at work has given up giving a shit, we all know we're going to be made redundant in 4-6 months, so why bother caring?
Damn thats bad news of you two. Sick during vacation travel @rogesh, thats worst case (regarding vacation). Hopefully your girlfried is doing better in the meantime?
@Lienna sorry to hear that bad news. Does this mean you will loose your job...?! :anguished:

Seems to be time for some coffee'n'shit:

https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3359/3237950219_fb02d3198c.jpg

Forgot your password?