SAMs happy-hour-GMT+1-daily-work-COFFEE BAR

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Morning people. So, in US&A there is Thanksgiving. I've no clue about it, but have heard a couple of months ago that this is somewhat the most important (holi)day there? Even more celebrated than xmas? I always thought its something like, hm, halloween or the like.

Well anyway, over here its a regular FRIDAY

...and I...am at the office...and have to do the ATV translation.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
So, in US&A there is Thanksgiving. I've no clue about it, but have heard a couple of months ago that this is somewhat the most important (holi)day there?
It's the day that the USA celebrates the a American Indians saving them from starvation and giving them the key to the continent. Also they do American football and eat hand turkeys.

During the last 4 weeks, I drank more coffee than the rest of my life until that point combined.
It's been a stressful month.
More coffee is the key. You've got to build up a resistance.
And sorry to hear that.

And GOODS MORNING FRIDAY

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
More coffee is the key. You've got to build up a resistance.
And sorry to hear that.
Nono, it's a good thing!
I've started my own business and working hard actually feels amazing! (I never thought I'd say that, because I'm lazy af).

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
During the last 4 weeks, I drank more coffee than the rest of my life until that point combined.
It's been a stressful month.
Too much blood in your coffee stream?
Nono, it's a good thing!
I've started my own business and working hard actually feels amazing! (I never thought I'd say that, because I'm lazy af).
Congrats brother! That's freaking amazing. Good for you.
You better! :grinning:
I do! I promise. I swear!

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Just drinking Coffee & working on Simpit while wait on the download of 3.0 in PTU - 5 hr download time?
5 hours is slow, accidentally I first downloaded PTU 2.6, 60GB in 4 hours. PTU 3.0 is 39GB. The good thing is that updates are much smaller with the delta patcher. Another good tip is: if you are stranded without any aUEC, just copy your PU account again to PTU and you will start from scratch.

Forgot your password?