SAMs happy-hour-GMT+1-daily-work-COFFEE BAR

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Hey there, Tuesday again, is it? We've had a marvelous summer-like weekend here in Germany with temperatures up to 30°C!
Hope you also have had a good time :)

Regarding Star Citizen, did you notice that CIG brought back the derelict ships? Since I'm really bored of shifting cargo from a to b, I'm really happy by investigation those wreckages, searching for black boxes and stuff.
That being said: I'm now having a coffee, going into the verse, sneeking around on moons...and stuff :D

http://www.primetimersww.org/mvopt/images/Cappuccino.jpg

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I am not drinking Coffee....................

....... but it's OK I've got a beer instead!

This is allowed, and indeed encouraged under the secrtea barrista guild act 2015

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Yeah, the weekend was really great. Now it cooled down again. I'm feeling sorry for the kids, they have 2 weeks May holidays right now.
Good weather will come back this weekend *fingerscrossed* That being said, today I fired up the tile stove again, because I'm really freezing after this temperature drop from 30°C down to 5 to 10 °C...

I am not drinking Coffee....................

....... but it's OK I've got a beer instead!

This is allowed, and indeed encouraged under the secrtea barrista guild act 2015
Ouh, secret barrista TEST guild act 2015, I guess....? :D

Happy ATV day everyone!

Oh, did I mention: I finally received the date for the admission for my planned medical surgery. Its the 30th of May! I am totally excited!

https://coffeeandchange.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/untitled.png

Okay, but for now - its lunch time. I need some coffee NAOW! :D

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Woohoo! That's wonderful news Sam! Congrats brother!
Thanks :D Yeah, I can't tell you how much this relieves me! Four more weeks to go - yay!

Today is "bridge day" because of our great "social bank holiday": labour day. Intentionally a day of the working class to demonstrate for better working conditions and other related topics. Today, its changed in kind of a free ride for violent protests, firing up tires in streets, destruction of shop windows as well as throwing stones and bottles on those poor police forces... *shakes head* These are those days where I completely fail to understand parts of our "civilization"...
But anyway, one day of free time - I will not complain about this ^^

So, how was your start into this new week? Any news? @Blind Owl how's the basement repairs going?

http://www.yourbroadwaygenius.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/coffee.jpg

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Sounds good! Unbelievable that you still can take all this stress and effort with a blinking eye :beers:
So, your hangar now is stocked with an awesome Aurora...?

Wednesday it is, and after some cold (minues degrees this morning!) and rainy days, summer seems to come back the upcoming days. Thus barbecue has to be "rearmed", haha :smile: I won't be able to compete with the barbecue of our neighbour though. His is kind of "whole-kitchen-in-one-device"-barbecue-Truck - such a waste of money that is! He should have bought a Javelin instead! :grimacing::grin::beers:

Now, back to work. Have a coffee - and a nice humpday!

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
barbecue has to be "rearmed", haha :smile:
What!!! You didn't BBQ yet? Last weekend I fried a few kg of meat, although rain was forecasted. In the morning rain, the rest of the day sunny, after the guests left rain again. I wonder why I setup the party tent. Totally overkill.

I won't be able to compete with the barbecue of our neighbour though. His is kind of "whole-kitchen-in-one-device"-barbecue-Truck - such a waste of money that is!
Why does he need a whole-kitchen-in-one BBQ? A half-oil-barrel- with something to put the meat one and a lid works perfect. It also saves you to clean all the shiny parts. Veggies can be prepared in the wifeys domain, no sense in sacrificing previous grilling surface in favor for rabbits food :grin:

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
What!!! You didn't BBQ yet? Last weekend I fried a few kg of meat, although rain was forecasted. In the morning rain, the rest of the day sunny, after the guests left rain again. I wonder why I setup the party tent. Totally overkill.

Why does he need a whole-kitchen-in-one BBQ? A half-oil-barrel- with something to put the meat one and a lid works perfect. It also saves you to clean all the shiny parts. Veggies can be prepared in the wifeys domain, no sense in sacrificing previous grilling surface in favor for rabbits food :grin:
Last weekend it was snowing hopefully this weekend mother nature will have figured out that spring started awhile ago. As for the half-oil-barrel so long as its clean it does work well. Otherwise that oil taste is not very pleasant. As for veggies grilling them with the meat, those grill marks make them extra tasty.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
so long as its clean it does work well. Otherwise that oil taste is not very pleasant. As for veggies grilling them with the meat, those grill marks make them extra tasty.
You clean it by burning it clean. I sometimes fry paprika stripes on the BBQ, but only when grilling for a few people. It takes too long or too short when I gril for more people.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam

We BBQ'd this year - but I have to fill up the gas again :grin:

I don't know. He is a surgeon, drives the biggest car, will build a huge new house - and uses the biggest BBQ. But a nice guy anyway! That being said, as soon as the sun glimpes through the clouds, at weekends he stands before his monster-kitchen-BBQ :grinning::thumbsup:

@marcsand2 mentioned in SotS 30 - you are a celebrity :beers:
...and awesome pic of Mr. Hasgaha - this dude has an unbelievable talent!

So, I have to do some work. Have a nice ATV-day everybody!

http://lakesareachamber.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/3rd-Thursday-Coffee.jpg

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
We BBQ'd this year - but I have to fill up the gas again :grin:
When I still used gas, I had to clean a lot, I even bought a second to manage all the meat. Then I switched to charcoal. The BBQ grew in size and I can do with one. I even once bought a charcoal sausage BBQ, very wide and not to deep. That gave me a lot stress.
Usually I BBQ slow, coal as deep as possible, lid closed a lot. Before a sausage is good it stays at least 30 minutes under the lid. The sausage BBQ is another story. You keep turning, the last turned, the first crying to get turned again. Not even time to drink a beer :cold_sweat:

@marcsand2 mentioned in SotS 30 - you are a celebrity :beers:
I got mentioned a few times now, mostly for the monthly donations, but also once for Combat Flight Training, although CFT is IcaroSPs child. I hope that CFT gets to it former glory again. Since 3.0 it is quiet, no regular missions available anymore. I think that the biggest party I ever managed solo was 8 people.

Forgot your password?