SAMs happy-hour-GMT+1-daily-work-COFFEE BAR

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Thanks dear @Blind Owl ! Its an (I have to let translate this via dict.cc) acute pyelonephritis
Thus nothing serious, but nevertheless nasty stuff. Wifey takes heavy antibiotics and is feeling not very well, but hopefully that she gets well soon.
Wow. And how is she doing now? Sounds like a nasty kidney infection.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Better, thanks for asking, dear owl. In fact, she was at work again this week. Meds have done their job ^^
Have a nice weekend!
Good to hear Sam! Really good to hear. :)
Hopefully you've all had a marvelous, long Whit weekend!
I had an awesome weekend full of relaxing and family. Twas amazing.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Thats great to hear! :beers: :family::smiley:

We've also had a great weekend, full of work in the garden, eating ice cream, water games in the garden, making bicycle tours and so on.

This is my last week as "AstroSam" for the next months, Wednesday next week I will go into hospital - finally! I am really excited and can't wait to get there. :clap::thumbsup:
But this also means: several months (two to three) without videos for my youtube community which recently got over the mark of 3k followers! :beers: Well, I think I've made a good "final video" in which I discussed the topic "Warbonds" - jeez, I think there have rarely been more comments (partially very emotional). Hot topic that is!

But before I'll go off, I will release the music I composed - like a forget-me-not, haha :grin:

https://www.lubera.com/bilder/rot/produkte_600/brunnera-macrophylla-kaukasus-vergissmeinnicht-2274083_1.jpg

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
I'm here. I needed some time off...some long time...some very long time...off.
Na, honestly, honestly, I have a lot on my plate. The healing makes good progress, but it will probably take me a few more months until everything is fine again. I still can't make sports, which is annoying.
Otherwise, I work again - thank God - and maintain my own small community. Meanwhile 3.5k people follow me on YT, on Patreon I approach 100. I use the money to finance my training as a professional speaker. Next week I will start a German Star Citizen Podcast. Boredom is therefore rather a thing of the past, and the times when I sat all day in the office, had nothing to do and my boredom here on testsquadron tried to get around are clearly over. Nevertheless I will try to have a look at the forums from time to time.

Have a nice day!

Forgot your password?