Ship Showdown 2952!

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
It's still pretty close between the soap and terrapin, 8900 vs 7900 votes. I'm guessing the "glamour and prestige" of a styleless useless Apple product bubble of a ship is gonna pull away from one of the most neglected ships currently in game.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
The original posts chart has been updated - whether you see it as an upset or a full-gone conclusion, the Carrack has taken the round and the 400i retires to the shadows suffering the biggest defeat of any round yet.

Next up, Round 5 and Group C, workhorses... it's perennial crowd pleaser the Drake Cutlass beloved by friend and foe alike, and the slick Crusader Mercury beloved by friend and foe alike... Votes ahoy!

Last edited:

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Next up, Round 5 and Group C, workhorses... it's perennial crowd pleaser the Drake Cutlass beloved by friend and foe alike, and the slick Crusader Mercury beloved by friend and foe alike... Votes ahoy!
I think is safe to assume round 5 is already close: MSR has already double the vote of the Cutty Black and the gap is becoming bigger the more the time pass...
I'm sad for the Cutty since right now is a more immediate ship (as a solo player), but the potential of the MSR as a multyplayer ship and the futture capability are a real deal. Plus the awesome cargo capacity...

Ploeperpengel

Space Marshal
Jun 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Sadis
I think is safe to assume round 5 is already close: MSR has already double the vote of the Cutty Black and the gap is becoming bigger the more the time pass...
I'm sad for the Cutty since right now is a more immediate ship (as a solo player), but the potential of the MSR as a multyplayer ship and the futture capability are a real deal. Plus the awesome cargo capacity...
Hm doesn't seem like poeple are voting based on what they have, more like what they want to have - or Cutty owners don't care about paints because black is beautififul :)

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Hm doesn't seem like poeple are voting based on what they have, more like what they want to have - or Cutty owners don't care about paints because black is beautififul :)
Well about that...
I've both of them...
the Cutty also in the 2949 BIS edition (skin NOT detachable)...
I recently not even touched the MSR in favor for the Cutty...
Still voted for the MSR...

I don't know the if is your logic faulty, me crazy or simple drunk... probably a mix of all of them....

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
The Cutlass crushed by the majesty of the MSR with the biggest vote difference so far!

Today, the Freelancer Max faces the Argo Raft, the only Misc in the runing vs the big brother of last years victor! Where will your vote go?

Ploeperpengel

Space Marshal
Jun 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Sadis
Well about that...
I've both of them...
the Cutty also in the 2949 BIS edition (skin NOT detachable)...
I recently not even touched the MSR in favor for the Cutty...
Still voted for the MSR...

I don't know the if is your logic faulty, me crazy or simple drunk... probably a mix of all of them....
Since the Cutty is cheaper and also available as Gamepackage I assume more poeple own it than the MSR. That doesn't necessarily mean my reasoning is valid about voting motives. It's just that other reasons currently elude me (unless they're all drunk as well). Same with the Gladius failing earlier on.

Reactions: Vavrik

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
The RAFT navigates the MAX rapids to take the win and face the Murcury next time...

...but now, the second all Aegis bout, the simple Titan vs the complex Eclipse... Penguin takes on the Pow Piler.

As always, your vote will decide.

Reactions: Vavrik

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
With just 908 votes between them the Avenger brings the fight to the Eclipse and walks away the victor!

And now...

...the round we've all been waiting for...

...never before in the field of Ship Showdown conflict have two heavyweights such as these come together to battle it out in...

...THE MEMESHIPS ROUND!

Mule vs Pisces! Give 'em all you've got!

Ploeperpengel

Space Marshal
Jun 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Sadis
Last edited:

Raven_King

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jan 17, 2021
RSI Handle
Raven_King
I haven't seen any memes about the Pisces, but would love to see it win regardless. It's a flippin' fantastic little ship to whizz around in - few other ships are as much sheer fun. The song's quite good, though - deserved to be in the top 10.

Getting on for 3 votes for every 1 for the Mule so far. A win for the little shuttle this round would also take me to a perfectly respectable 4/8 called correctly. Who's doing better?

Lemming

Vice Admiral
Apr 17, 2021
RSI Handle
Anotherlemming
I haven't seen any memes about the Pisces, but would love to see it win regardless. It's a flippin' fantastic little ship to whizz around in - few other ships are as much sheer fun. The song's quite good, though - deserved to be in the top 10.

Getting on for 3 votes for every 1 for the Mule so far. A win for the little shuttle this round would also take me to a perfectly respectable 4/8 called correctly. Who's doing better?
my bracket is still intact...*crosses fingers*

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
The Pisces is my favorite ship that doesn't have a specific role. Current spread is going to be mind numbing to those who don't like it. I'm not even going to say, look for yourselves.

If the Pisces wins, I will also have chosen 4 winners... only I don't currently own an Avenger Titan so I don't know if that counts by your rules.
Edit - I also have 2 MULE's so if it does manage to pull off a win... I'm still covered.

Forgot your password?