Ship showdown predictions?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I mean the sabre has always been a fan favorite over the gladius for many years just we keep hearing more and more about gladius for some reason. I think a better duel would have been sabre vs one of the hornet variants.
Gladius is one of the main campaign ships of S42, it's probably the most advanced along ship modles available right now.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Round 2 starts today with the C2 VS the Reclaimer. So far, as it's getting started, the C2 has a slight lead, but it's still way too early & close to consider calling.

Will the C2 haul the salty tears of the Reclaimer fans to a desalination plant OR will the Reclaimer recycle the dreams of the current in game hauling / pocket carrier king?

Reactions: Vavrik

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
Round 2 starts today with the C2 VS the Reclaimer. So far, as it's getting started, the C2 has a slight lead, but it's still way too early & close to consider calling.

Will the C2 haul the salty tears of the Reclaimer fans to a desalination plant OR will the Reclaimer recycle the dreams of the current in game hauling / pocket carrier king?
Just one hour in, the C2 is enjoying a 2-1 advantage in votes over the Reclaimer. Could we be heading to a Crusader on Crusader finale?

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Just one hour in, the C2 is enjoying a 2-1 advantage in votes over the Reclaimer. Could we be heading to a Crusader on Crusader finale?
That's very likely... and it will probably be a hard fight beteween the two.

Kinda of impressed by the Sabre I have to admit, I whould expect a more tight competition there instead of a clear lead.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
The Sabre sails as the Galdius fails! On to Round 2!

Today, the Reclaimer vs the C2, but who will take the match - the Claw, or the Maw?

Round 1Round 2Semi-FinalsFinalsWinner!
>>> C2 Hercules >>>
CaterpillarC2 Hercules
>>> Reclaimer >>>Reclaimer
Mole?
>>> Carrak >>>?
Constellation AndromedaCarrak
>>> Argo Cargo >>>Argo Cargo
Freelancer Max?
?
Cutlass Black?
>>> 600i Explorer >>>600i Explorer
>>> Retaliator >>>Retaliator
Defender?
>>> Mercury Star Runner >>>?
RazorMercury Star Runner
GladiusSabre
>>> Sabre >>>

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
A clash of the current Crusader titans to claim the championship is still a possibility, but the Carrack will be heavy competition so long as the cute sized MPUV Cargo doesn't curtail the Carrack's continuation.

That's very likely... and it will probably be a hard fight beteween the two.

Kinda of impressed by the Sabre I have to admit, I whould expect a more tight competition there instead of a clear lead.
I recall that when the lineup was initially announced that I said that it would probably be a close dogfight. I was surprised that it wasn't closer TBH as they're both great ships in their own ways.

I'm thinking you're right, but I don't care for the 600i.
Look at it this way, the Retaliator already has a few skin options available for it while there's only the base skin for the 600i. So IF the 600i survives the fight with the Ret, it'll have definitely earned it's 1st skin as it would've beaten both the Ret & Cutty Black.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Look at it this way, the Retaliator already has a few skin options available for it while there's only the base skin for the 600i. So IF the 600i survives the fight with the Ret, it'll have definitely earned it's 1st skin as it would've beaten both the Ret & Cutty Black.
Ok, I'll look at it that way. But just for you. Fat whale over emaciated tuna.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
WTF is happening here!!!:wut:
View attachment 21354

The MPUV is REALLY challanging the Carrack!!!

I was convince to have some unquestionable trouths but I'm not sure anymore....
They... They must have located the secret source of TESTs popularity and sprinkled it over the Argo!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
The C2 swallows the hopes of the Reclaimer, sending it home and moving on to the Semi Finals!

Today, can the Argo Cargo underdog deliver an upset and steal the win from the almighty Carrak?

Round 1Round 2Semi-FinalsFinalsWinner!
>>> C2 Hercules >>>
Caterpillar>>> C2 Hercules >>>
>>> Reclaimer >>>Reclaimer
MoleC2 Hercules
>>> Carrak >>>?
Constellation AndromedaCarrak
>>> Argo Cargo >>>Argo Cargo
Freelancer Max?
?
Cutlass Black?
>>> 600i Explorer >>>600i Explorer
>>> Retaliator >>>Retaliator
Defender?
>>> Mercury Star Runner >>>?
RazorMercury Star Runner
GladiusSabre
>>> Sabre >>>

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
IF the ARGO Cargo slays the well rounded Carrack, I'll believe that those that voted for it are those that just want to watch the world burn for whatever reasons possible. It would make as much sense to me as the MSR losing to the Saber.

Forgot your password?