Ship Showdown - The Eliminator.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
from the winners page:

"Owners of the four ships that made it to the Semi-Finals will get a free limited-edition ship livery and themed shirt for their character! These will be revealed in November at the Intergalactic Aerospace Expo (IAE).
[...]
The Anvil Carrack, our ultimate winner, influences the design of a new, officially licensed in-game helmet available for free to all backers at the IAE."

I think the next time they'll be available now is the IAE.

The only ship I was interested in grabbing fell out of the competition before payday, so I get to eat this month :)
That's great news !!

I am satisfied. 3 of 2 (keep reading) ships I own made it into the final 4, and one was the Carrack... the other two are Cutlass Black's (still not sure how that happened. I'll deal with it in November.)
That's my combo too sitting in hangar, was never interested in Eclipse, but i'm eyeing Valkyrie for a while now, tried it during the event and its a cool ship really, i think i'm going to melt the prowler for it heh.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
from the winners page:

"Owners of the four ships that made it to the Semi-Finals will get a free limited-edition ship livery and themed shirt for their character! These will be revealed in November at the Intergalactic Aerospace Expo (IAE).
[...]
The Anvil Carrack, our ultimate winner, influences the design of a new, officially licensed in-game helmet available for free to all backers at the IAE."

I think the next time they'll be available now is the IAE.

The only ship I was interested in grabbing fell out of the competition before payday, so I get to eat this month :)
I'm always interested in free in game products (including like shirts), but that officially licensed in-game helmet based on the Carrack has me really intrigued. Cheers!

Forgot your password?