Shit new applicants are saying

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
"Use me like a disposable toothbrush"

So you mean drizzle on lube, until you're all wet, and gently and carefully, barely exerting any force, like a feather, slide you up and down the hard dirty surface, until it starts to get brighter and brighter and you feel the ecstasy...

of Gold! Obviously.
That's how we clean our Gold Rolexes @Montoya gives to all would-be members to lure them in.
Why, what did you think I was doing?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
"Use me like a disposable toothbrush"

So you mean drizzle on lube, until you're all wet, and gently and carefully, barely exerting any force, like a feather, slide you up and down the hard dirty surface, until it starts to get brighter and brighter and you feel the ecstasy...

of Gold! Obviously.
That's how we clean our Gold Rolexes @Montoya gives to all would-be members to lure them in.
Why, what did you think I was doing?
Something tells me you have one of those vibrating toothbrushes... you know, the ones that take the D size batteries...

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I don't know. StudlySudz might be too skilled for this group... or they are just pathological liers in which case they would fit right in.
Whoever says I'm lying is lying! Especially if it is about this lie!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Why does it have to be limited to one kind? Why not just have it be chips and whatever is available?
Chips on chips? It's a crazy idea but it might just work!

But how to do it? Would the chips go on top or the chips, or would they go below the chips?

Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Forgot your password?