Shit new applicants are saying

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I think Owls problem is whenever he stands near a fridge it seems to no longer contain beers.
Where his shadow is cast, where once there was beer, there be beer no more...

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
It's 97% empty so plenty of space to keep stuff in there.

Time to upload the internet. Hold still this cable might hurt, but they were doing the same thing in the matrix and those blokes didn't die so this should work. Yes it looks like a low gauge electrical cable and I am not sure if it's hot or not. But hay I read it somewhere on the web so it has to work.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Time to upload the internet. Hold still this cable might hurt, but they were doing the same thing in the matrix and those blokes didn't die so this should work. Yes it looks like a low gauge electrical cable and I am not sure if it's hot or not. But hay I read it somewhere on the web so it has to work.
You can shove a USB 3.0 cable about 5 inches into his nose... that might be far enough to reach the proper part of the brain. Note he's the server in this case, so big end goes in first.
Edit: sorry @NaffNaffBobFace, just trying to be practical.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
You can shove a USB 3.0 cable about 5 inches into his nose... that might be far enough to reach the proper part of the brain. Note he's the server in this case, so big end goes in first.
Edit: sorry @NaffNaffBobFace, just trying to be practical.
No worries, a wise Meme once told me "Life is pain" so while I continue to exist it seems to be par for the course. Four! Or do they shout "Fore"?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Every time I think of Norway and Sweeden, I think of the best herring I ever tasted, and the worst cod... Fuck lutefisk. I always figured some Viking was cleaning some cod one day, while his wife was doing the laundry. Then he lost one of his cod. For 6 weeks or whatever the frequency of doing laundry was back then. Then she found what was left of the cod in the lye at the bottom of the laundry bucket. It was just a white ball of slime, but before she could throw it out, he ate it. Vikings. Then he went on to discover North America so not a terrible outcome.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Every time I think of Norway and Sweeden, I think of the best herring I ever tasted, and the worst cod... Fuck lutefisk. I always figured some Viking was cleaning some cod one day, while his wife was doing the laundry. Then he lost one of his cod. For 6 weeks or whatever the frequency of doing laundry was back then. Then she found what was left of the cod in the lye at the bottom of the laundry bucket. It was just a white ball of slime, but before she could throw it out, he ate it. Vikings. Then he went on to discover North America so not a terrible outcome.
I always imagined that the Vikings kept pillaging & exploring to get away from the lutefisk & to find something to get its taste out of their mouths, thus acting completely berserk from having that taste in their mouths for so long. My mistake.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I always imagined that the Vikings kept pillaging & exploring to get away from the lutefisk & to find something to get its taste out of their mouths, thus acting completely berserk from having that taste in their mouths for so long. My mistake.
I think the looting and pillaging was an inbred thing, I mean you find people without good navy's and lots of gold, folks to become slaves and stuff ... why not? but the exploration... you might be right there. Except in Canada, they landed on Newfoundland and guess what fish was so plentiful it could stop a ship? ... Cod.**

** not now, we (both US and Canada) kind of overfished them a "bit" some time around the 70's and didn't quite realize how much until the 90's.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?